Go to page:

Have Your Poems Been stolen too?

TheOneAboveAll
Dark
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 23rd Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 1

All the writings have been removed by fet :)

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

TheOneAboveAll said:All the writings have been removed by fet :)

All the previous writings only or the new ones as well due to concerns regarding their origin? Please clarify, luv.

Mastersgdgurl
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 19th July 2014
Forum Posts: 194

He has a total of nine new ones up so far

uncharacter
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 2

hm, that's low.

BabblingBrook
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 5

reasons why I remained skeptical about posting things online.

BabblingBrook
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th July 2015
Forum Posts: 5

wow lol dude...that mask he has on in his profile picture lmao

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014

Hmmm...

I think, mayhap, tis an excellent time to subside and desist. Unless further plagiaristic behavior is discovered on his part, continued discussion of him is rather pointless, ne c'est pas?

I certainly couldn't care less about his attire, luv. ;-*

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Savaja said:Hmmm...

I think, mayhap, tis an excellent time to subside and desist. Unless further plagiaristic behavior is discovered on his part, continued discussion of him is rather pointless, ne c'est pas?

I certainly couldn't care less about his attire, luv. ;-*

Like ^

Naajir
Dangerous Mind
United States 16awards
Joined 20th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 46

Yeah...just plain sad...i had a dude named bigs jackin my poems..now it's this dude on here named reks24 out here jackin poems..i noticed at least three poets from GS that he stole from including myself...a real sack of moist dog shit he is..and yeah..i agree with some of the previous comments..mentally exhausting...

Peace

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Naajir said:Yeah...just plain sad...i had a dude named bigs jackin my poems..now it's this dude on here named reks24 out here jackin poems..i noticed at least three poets from GS that he stole from including myself...a real sack of moist dog shit he is..and yeah..i agree with some of the previous comments..mentally exhausting...

Peace

I checked the links you included in your comments to Reks24.  One poem he presented here as his own in June 2015 - you penned in 2012 with comments from long time DUP member Gypsy Red. Your other piece you inked in 2014, and again -said person presented it very recently here on DUP.

He has been banned for a week, and said poems deleted from his account.  Thank you for your help in maintaining the integrity of DUP.

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014

LobodeSanPedro said:

I checked the links you included in your comments to Reks24.  One poem he presented here as his own in June 2015 - you penned in 2012 with comments from long time DUP member Gypsy Red. Your other piece you inked in 2014, and again -said person presented it very recently here on DUP.

He has been banned for a week, and said poems deleted from his account.  Thank you for your help in maintaining the integrity of DUP.

I am deeply dismayed and disheartened by this news.

I am, however, grateful to Naajir for exposing this situation and to LobodeSanPedro for his verification.

MagicVisionz
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 3rd July 2015
Forum Posts: 51

Here's a new update on AntonDarkAngel to check and see if he took any more poems from here:

https://fetlife.com/users/1806520/posts

I still didnt hear from the CareTakers yet... are they letting this person keep posting or what *smdh*

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

It may be taking them a bit more time to verify and decide on a plan of action ... Be a bit more patient I would respectfully say.

While researching a project I came across a famous poem I had seen and attributed to a famous French poet ...

Come to the edge," he said.
"We can't, we're afraid!" they responded.
"Come to the edge," he said.
"We can't, We will fall!" they responded.
"Come to the edge," he said.
And so they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

Guillaume Apollinaire

Yet on a site, Good Reads, a poet Christopher Lowe was receiving high praise from members on the site!  I was incredulous and wrote the hosts of the site immediately.

They explained that Lowe, a member of the site, had written the poem many years ago as a tribute to Apollinaire, but through the wonders of miscommunications- everyone credits Apollinaire for the poem not Lowe 😕

I know that's not what you're talking about but strange does happen

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: