Ask the person below you a question (2)

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Buried  Alive.
I'd Rather Die Like that Then Suffering For Hours on End.

Do you Like Stephen King?
If So,Whats your Favorite Book

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Not a huge fan but the revival would probably be my favorite.

If you could write like one person, who would it be?

poet Anonymous

Abraham Lincoln, very direct with a witty sense of humor.

Credit card or cash?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Dogs.

I'll reask my last question.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Hard one there....I just finished reading a book called 'signature of all things' by Elizabeth Gilbert...I enjoyed the read therefore her style of writing was as enjoyable as the subject matter...guess what I'm saying is, if I wrote a book I do hope others would enjoy reading it....and the way I write...a long winded answer...

Do go to the theatre & if so who is your favourite play writer ?

poet Anonymous

no, not anymore...but my favorite play writer is George Bernard Shaw...I don't really agree with a lot of his personal views but his writing is still good though...

do you think patriotism is good or bad, why?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

I suppose it depends how far you take it.  G. B Shaw was fairly patriotic, Brendan Beehan was a bit more radical. Kipling was typical English elitist of his era. J . K Rowling's brief snippet of patriotism ' world quiddich games ' looked like harmless fun. anyhow that guy who wrote 1984 wrote a pretty good essay on patriotism that's well worth a read

Is there a time when patriotism is useful, maybe Germany's rise from poverty the preceded WW2

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16258

Its good. To be grateful, especially for a peaceful nation.

If you can choose a past to return to which period would you go to?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

1920-1960...I'd like to be from an English speaking country but living in Europe....

Belgium has passed a law for under 18's to have the right to die due to terminal illness...if your 7 year old child told you they wanted this how would you react?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16258

Angry, Sad, argue and accept.

If you had to choose during a lucky draw; a world star cruise vacation or a mansion by a beach.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

I love seeing the water not necessarily travelling on it so I'll take the mansion by the beach thank you...

Everyone dies..it's a fact of life...why is it then that the majority feel it's terrible when a child dies and don't say it's because 'they haven't had enough life experience....' ?

gazellemon
Bradley J
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 372

A lot of people have not come to terms with their own death, so they cannot reconcile the deaths of others especially a child. If you believe in God this may be harder to come to terms with. People end up forcing new information into their existing knowledge structures so instead of weakening their held beliefs which would help them understand how the natural world works, they strengthen their beliefs by thinking "God must have needed them in heaven" or some BS that doesn't help them deal with the reality of the situation.  Yeah it sucks, but it happens every day.

What is your favorite chemical that you have ever exposed your body to? (Caffeine, alcohol, THC, MDMA, etc)

poet Anonymous

Without a doubt caffeine! Sets the tone for the whole day and if you make it right has a delightful flavor.

Ice cream or Fruit for dessert

enervation
Lost Thinker
Joined 17th May 2015
Forum Posts: 20

Fruit of course.

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Sandman68
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 15th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 305

I wouldn't need to get rich but I would establish a Foundation or Agency dedicated to redistributing the new "national currency" from the top "1%" to the working middle and lower classes.

Do you believe in the power of the moon's phases on human behaviors?

Go to page:
Go to: