Rachel is the name
These are my games: poetry, screenwriting, filmmaking

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

US Army Native (I call no state home, Colorado comes close... and if i had to choose that would be my home of record...)

NWIH would it be virginia where i have been marooned for 20+ years

I am an Office Administration Assistant (office automation) with a poet's soul... sometimes I wonder how he is doing without it.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

dude were you ever a chemistry teacher who started cooking meth?

jus kiddin.....welcome man........

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

HHMCameron said:US Army Native (I call no state home, Colorado comes close... and if i had to choose that would be my home of record...)

NWIH would it be virginia where i have been marooned for 20+ years

I am an Office Administration Assistant (office automation) with a poet's soul... sometimes I wonder how he is doing without it.

I think I saw you in Walter Reed sometime ago...maybe not, it's just your face looks familiar!

StruckNerve
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Hello, everyone. My name is Ethan, and I love poetry. My favorites are Rilke, Whitman, O'Hara, and Mayakovsky.

MOANO_Ausar
MOANO
Lost Thinker
Joined 25th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Jambo my names Pierre I like writing my thoughts which kinda flow like poetry... I'm new and posted 3 thoughts so far comment I'd like to here your opinions...

Kizzymissmoo
Kizzymissymoo
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 27th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Hi my name is Kizzy and I'm pleased to meet u gorgeous people!
I have a love of all the Arts, poetry being my favourite. I love the way the human mind works and the writings from people expressing what their mouth can't say.
I am very interested in dark and mysterious poetry, I love to walk through the mind of another.
I'm a bit twisted and a little eccentric, a good friend and a fascinated stranger.
Hope to meet u in your minds through your beautiful poetry.
"Love is the Law, Love under Will"

Kizzymissmoo
Kizzymissymoo
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 27th Oct 2014

Pleased to meet you..I look forward to reading your thoughts...

Kizzymissmoo
Kizzymissymoo
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 27th Oct 2014

Hi my name is Kizzy and I'm pleased to meet u gorgeous people!
I have a love of all the Arts, poetry being my favourite. I love the way the human mind works and the writings from people expressing what their mouth can't say.
I am very interested in dark and mysterious poetry, I love to walk through the mind of another.
I'm a bit twisted and a little eccentric, a good friend and a fascinated stranger.

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

No goddamned Thelemites!

Joking of course, howdy

roijosag
Josag Femi
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 12th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 4

My name is Josag Femi, I love writing , check out my works here and on my blog too, cheers !

http://josagfemi.blogspot.com

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

EngrVV said:
I think I saw you in Walter Reed sometime ago...maybe not, it's just your face looks familiar!

must have been up for dad, that was definitely a while ago...

joint basing is...  odd

we get a lot of all services where i work, but its still a marine corps base...  

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Kizzymissmoo said:Hi my name is Kizzy and I'm pleased to meet u gorgeous people!
Welcome, we are glad you came!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

roijosag said:My name is Josag Femi, I love writing , check out my works here and on my blog too, cheers !

http://josagfemi.blogspot.com

Welcome josag, this is a wonderful place, hopefully you shall enjoy your stay.

Cundy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hey there,

I'm new here. Literally just joined a few minutes ago. I've been writing for awhile and am always looking for other writers to share with. Googled "poetry community" and, after some lurking, I decided this community seems pretty involved and interesting. Hope to share and read some great stuff.

Go to page:
Go to: