Go to page:

DU is Getting Responsive

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

RKX said:Can you add which category the poem was posted to in its small info box?
done

Gabriel said:Dear WMistress! Is it possible to change the commenting method under a poem?
'Cause each time we have to write a subject line. Can we make it automatic?

and done.

Now I must sleep

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

You know, initially, I thought that having to add a subject line was a pain when I was beta testing, but then I found it rather gave one the chance to be creative...

Just a thought, luv, though I see it's already been changed.

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

admin said:
and done.

Now I must sleep

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

perchance to scream..:)

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

I am having a rough time navigating forums like these.  I miss the way the pages were numbered next to the forums at the bottom of the page, so that you could just click once and see the most recent thing posted in the forum.
Can I have that back?
Cool interface on mobile though. Not bad, but will take getting used to. I've never seen this site on an actual computer anyway.

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

m_abbott1999 said:I am having a rough time navigating forums like these.  I miss the way the pages were numbered next to the forums at the bottom of the page, so that you could just click once and see the most recent thing posted in the forum.
Can I have that back?
Cool interface on mobile though. Not bad, but will take getting used to. I've never seen this site on an actual computer anyway.

Madi, at the bottom left of the forum's page you can see the last page highlighted in green. Next to it, is "go to previous page" and then next is "go to first page" (looks like a rewind button). You also have a  direct choice of a page you need to go to. Let me know if you can't see it.

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Awesome EngrVV!
Thank you. Problem solved.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1618

I've run into a slight problem with uploading pics to poems. It says:
Error: Failed to determine image size. Please try uploading the image again.

I'm sure this is an easy fix but a little help would be appreciated

Thanks

flowergirl
Tyrant of Words
44awards
Joined 14th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 231

Hi.....I'm having problems with downloading pictures now.....never did before.....perhaps I'm missing a step?

poet Anonymous

WebMiss, will it be possible to have the private message inbox (sent and received mail) with the convenience of (go to page>>) shown?  
So that we have access to older messages which have been pushed back.  The current page only lets us see 100 of the current messages and that's all we have available unless we use the option of deleting some of it.
Thank you.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

I am particularly fond of the new "Home" Profile page.

I like it lots and lots!

Thanks for doing that -x-

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Just noticed all the stats on my profile are interactive. ie   if I click on the number beside Members following i get a list of members following. ..how cool is that shit

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: