Go to page:

POETRY CRUSH [me] into dust [&] CALL [me] anonymous

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

The winners of the POETRY CRUSH me into dust and call me anonymous talent quest is... Minerva with her fantastic poetic southern drawl, runner up is Lobo with his well hung tone, Uma was second runner up, but she's had to split before I could make up my mind. I'd like to make special mention of a couple other cool entries from David Macloud and Magdalena, well done to you both, and to every poet who had a crack and threw their hat in the DU "we've got talent" ring.

All I can say now is that soon I'll be sending a PM to some of you DU poets, inviting you to take part in the project... I'm talking days, not hours this time.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Cool! Ultra cool! ... Looking forward to this one!

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Congrats Minerva and Lobo on your well deserved accolades. And congrats on your well hung-ness Lobo...

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

Awesome job, guys & gals!  Congrats to all!

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

DystopianMelody said:Congrats Minerva and Lobo on your well deserved accolades. And congrats on your well hung-ness Lobo...

No congrats necessary ... Family heirloom

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

Great comp.n superb talents here, Minerva n Lobo, excellent entries n your reads deserve praise, magnetic voices n rendering you two!
Congratz to all who entered, n those some edited pieces were interesting:)
Tq fr our host Case fr unique comp n platform, as ever. Tq fr the mention, among such great poets.

Go to page:
Go to: