Forum Posts: 208

Book number one In the Night Wood by Dale Bailey

Its in and between novel fairy tale and ghost story

Anne-Ri999
Thought Provoker
Norway 5awards
Joined 16th Aug 2023

Book number two Linda Wormhoudt, this is a book in Dutch but Im sure it can be found in English, I went through a lot of searching and finally got this for my last birthday from my sister. Its a deeply spiritual book about Norse Finnish and Sam mystical and shamanic worlds, its really about roots, I already know this will be a book that I will forever visit as it is so direct rich and deep, I cried many tears of recognition and intense joy while reading the beginning. I keep re reading these texts so its a very personal book for me. Linda Wormhoudt was a very wise soul who lived in Koerdistan, The Netherlands and Scandinavia, she did a lot of research for over 30 years, her work and life was devoted to shamanism.
In many ways she feels like a kindred soul. I have been looking for her books a very very long time!!!

Anne-Ri999
Thought Provoker
Norway 5awards
Joined 16th Aug 2023

Book number 3 yet unread is Wise women, myths and stories for midlife and beyond by Sharon Blackie and Anghard Wynne

Yet unread since it only came out late September, both ladies are fabulous naturally gifted story tellers. Sharon with her amazing psychic psychologist soul and Anghard with her mystical toned voice. I adore these ladies and cant wait to see what they have in store for the reader in this new book or cooking pot!

Go to page:
Go to: