| Member Since: ||29th June 2012|
||ThorneTheRed , ThyVampiricPrince, Thymorbidmisstrs, Icuduseahugritenow, AlexnemoLand |
| About Me:
||“Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "It might have been.” |
― Kurt Vonnegut
When a man's an empty kettle,
He should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart.
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be kinda human
If I only had a heart.
It is better to haved loved and lost than To never have loved at all. It is dissapointing to me how easily society throw around a word as genuine as love when love is meant for special people who hold a place in our hearts that cannot be reached by others. Such a pure emotion has been used so often to describe so many irrelevant things that the word itself has almost no value anymore. I suggest you keep love inside you, let it grow, treat it tenderly and with care then let it free with the people you can't go a day without thinking about.
Myheartdiesforyou has been a member for 790 days and last visited yesterday.
Read poems by Tin man Login or Signup to send a private message.
| Poems: 204 Comments: 451
Forum Posts: 324 Rank: Fire of Insight 7 |
COMPETITIONS Evolving Competition
- Today at 10:48am by The literate one (Arthur) COMPETITIONS the story of a face
- Today at 10:47am by The literate one (Arthur) COMPETITIONS Book Titles
- Today at 9:33am by thepositivelydark COMPETITIONS Guns
- Today at 7:20am by zinger COMPETITIONS PTSD
- Today at 7:15am by zinger COMPETITIONS Life
- Today at 7:05am by ExercisingDemons COMPETITIONS I Sicken Me
- Today at 6:33am by ExercisingDemons ( 1 2 3
) COMPETITIONS A Beautiful Death
- Today at 6:23am by HadesRising ( 1 2
) COMPETITIONS Beg For A Trophy
- Today at 5:49am by Crazy_Admirer DISCUSS Join The ALS
- Today at 5:45am by sw9618 ( 1 2
Comments on this website are the responsibility of the user who posted them and are not the views of DU Poetry.