Go to page:

DU is Getting Responsive

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Fillenatrix said:I can't find the help section any more on this new set up nor can I see who else is on (that may be gone I'm not sure) can anyone help, I would really appreciate it thanks.

If you're viewing on a mobile then "help" is in the menu at the bottom.

You can view who's online on the http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/last-online/du-poets/ page

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

So the release is now done. Sorry it took longer than expected, this was due to having to copy files across for the server move.

Things have indeed moved around a bit, and for those of you who were very used to the website the way it was, this may be frustrating at first. Please give the new site a chance and hopefully you will get used to it before long

If you have a bug to report please raise a "private" question http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/askquestion/

Fillenatrix
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 2awards
Joined 21st Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 47

Thank you mistress and gabriel.

poet Anonymous

Is there a way of turning off the mobile site and having the choice to view the desktop version instead on a mobile device?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14461

also, if the black toolbar is blocking you from seeing what you're typing, click on the - square (top left ) and the bar will hide itself.

Navigating around will take a bit of getting used to, fellow earthlings. at first you'll feel like blind Willie, after some prankster has moved the contents of his house around. you'll  bang your toe off the furniture a few times but you'll soon find everything again once you've feeler-ed your way around a few times

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Miss_Sub said:Is there a way of turning off the mobile site and having the choice to view the desktop version instead on a mobile device?

It's not a separate mobile site, it's the same website, it simply adjusts to fit the screen width you are viewing at.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

admin said:

It's not a separate mobile site, it's the same website, it simply adjusts to fit the screen width you are viewing at.

Ah crap. I'll have to get used to it then.

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

I have to say I miss seeing the familiar odds and ends that used to fill up the screen but that's nostalgia talking.
Already this proves to be much easier to navigate with, my phone doesn't have to think to much- Quite the cats ass!!!
TY

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

evolution niggas, change is good, i already see the efficiency. but where's my message inbox?

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

johnrot said:where's my message inbox?

Top left, in the fixed navigation bit at the top of the page. The envelope....

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

roger got it...thanx webmiss....

poet Anonymous

Another thing I've just wondered, how do you reply to a comment that's been left on a poem? There appears to be no button for that?

Edit: found it, fkn new glasses.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5602

We'll all get used to the new look and format--it's an adjustment for everyone.  Think of it this way:  everything that was all over the place, on the left of your screens, at the middle/center, is all at the top now in the toolbar.  Click on "My DU" and that will give you a drop down menu for everything that was formerly on the left--submitting poems, forum catchup, etc.  

Go to page:
Go to: