Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Generally, as a rule, God is spoken to as a last resort, then he is begged, goaded and drenched with sarcasm, and that is when tenure for my soul is offered to the other side, which as it happens, so far has not met my demands either.  Sometimes though, on occasion,  I will give God a quiet nod

Where do clothes pegs go ? I bought 48 of them maybe two years ago and they all seem to have vanished, that's about two going astray every month, or one every two weeks. Granted, that's an exceptionally long  long term stealing endeavour for a thief. So where do they go ?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

There are three broken ones behind the storage unit, and the rest, squirrels.

If you sleep early, do you wake up at stupid o'clock – before 5 am, say?

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

Nah man, and even if I do, back to bed for a few more zz's !!!!!

Okay so, Baltimore is kicking off ....

Do shows like ... " The Wire " .... insight this kind of behaviour from both the Po Po & Public, or, is it just the nature of people to indulge in such activities, when the opportunity presents itself ?

Oh and when did women grow a brain Craic .... That one had me cracking up man !!!!

Probably still working on it,  but, those who have one, they only use it to confuse us fellas, and themselves ... LOL !!!!!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

BigVirge said:
but, those who have one, they only use it to confuse us fellas,

And that is not such a task.  Men spend too much time in there hippocampus, the rest is left to wither  :P

Not heard of "The wire" so I shall leave that question for the next person.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Hard to blame Baltimore on opportunity. I suppose if the root cause is left aside for a moment, and you look at the burning and looting:  any big angry gathering. the gathering itself, or large parts of it will become one flow, so if you're part of it and it starts flowing towards looting chances are you'll do it too same. same as if they started singing  

the looting and burning as shown in New Orleans the last time around can be started by saboteurs handy enough too.

I think it's a tough call to blame it all  on opportunists and thugs, but I don't doubt that there are always some people up for a new tv or snack-box

are you still Charlie Ebdo ?    

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012

Errr don't believe there was a question there Magdalena .... the same Hippocampus, y'all seem to love jumping on for a ride, well, used to ... as now weapons of mass orgasm seem to have their place in women drawers more than men do in their beds !!!!!

Did the old brain shut down there, cos it clearly did, when it came to copy and pasting the FULL comment which I believe, included .. THEMSELVES ... as in YOU ... !!!

Proof Positive right there methinks ....

Okay i'll make it easy for you Magdalena ....

is what's happening in Baltimore indicative of much that is shown in modern TV, or, simply the acts of opportunists, as in the cops who felt quite within their rights, to basically, beat a black man to the brink of death, and to then, not really expect punishment, and then, for the black populous to then react, as is generally portrayed, by acting like a breed of incensed thugs ?

Don't hurt ya head trying to answer ... Yes or No will do .... LOL !!!!!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Everything I quoted, or not as the case may be, was intentional.

My head only hurts if I think about it hurting and Lep answered your question, which gets me off the hook

(I know what you're referring to now you've explained.  Baltimore has been all over the news here, that along with Nepal's tragedy)

lepperochan said:Hard to blame Baltimore on opportunity. I suppose if the root cause is left aside for a moment, and you look at the burning and looting:  any big angry gathering. the gathering itself, or large parts of it will become one flow, so if you're part of it and it starts flowing towards looting chances are you'll do it too same. same as if they started singing  

the looting and burning as shown in New Orleans the last time around can be started by saboteurs handy enough too.

I think it's a tough call to blame it all  on opportunists and thugs, but I don't doubt that there are always some people up for a new tv or snack-box

are you still Charlie Ebdo ?    

poet Anonymous

possibly maybe perhaps yes or no or ummm

What was the question?

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012

Yawn .....

Okay moving on ....

No I am not still Charlie Ebdo ... Never was or ever will be .... !!!!!

Is avoidance of direct questions and answers, predominated by men or women ?

poet Anonymous

Im pretty certain its predominated by aliens.

Aren't we all just human?

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012

I think recent events in many parts in the world, clearly suggest that, " Certain Humans ", clearly think others are not !!! or worthy of treatment that befits showing humane traits ....

Why do people choose to answer questions with, again, answers that don't answer questions straight and plain, and not on fantasy planes ...

Aliens .... WTF ?!?

poet Anonymous

(indeed, unsurprisingly inhumanity is a trait that some humans possess.)

Because everything is uncertain, there are no real answers. Much less straight forward ones. Or I'm just bored.

Is absence of evidence, evidence of absence? (god-wise)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

if you can't see evidence of a god when you look around earth, or in the oceans, flowers, insects, animals, or the universe as a whole then there is definitely evidence of an absence somewhere along the line.

what is it that makes a man a man, or a woman a woman ?  

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Well this is a simple one, a golum body in God's image. With the breath of his life inside you.

Is there a negative stigmatism  to shop at Goodwill?

poet Anonymous

Yes, unless you're rich, then it's cool as shit.

Have another drink, or time for a quick self-love session and off to bed?

Go to page:
Go to: