Go to page:

Social Experiment- Homosexuality.

flower_child
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 16

What are your opinions on homosexuality? Gay rights?
Why don't you believe in it?
Why DO you believe in it?
What is your sexuality?

Just a social experiment!
Honest opinions please!

(I, myself, am bisexual. I am very pro EQUAL rights!!)

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

fuck 'em all... let god sort it out

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

As long as i dont have to see it do whatever u want

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Comment removed for fear of hate mail. Kidding. I removed it because I felt my opinion was not wanted.

jvp
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 21st June 2014
Forum Posts: 91

The cost of raising children is high, and the jobs for children are few, making children an investment or burden, depending on your point of view.  In this environment, couples will have less kids, possibly none.  As the world adopts to the new family environment, there will be more experimentation in various forms of cohabitation....

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Huh?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

I'm trysexual

gays are trying to take over the world. they just need to give themselves back to baby Jesus and they'll be normal again. it's a simple addiction that needs rehab, just like the smack heads, dipso' and fatties.  bisexuals are just plain greedy and may need longer in rehab

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Do what makes you happy because it makes YOU happy. It's really no one's business who (or what) you're loving when you go home at night.
I just don't want to see extreme PDA's whether it's a husband and wife, a Scottsman and sheep, a priest and an alter boy, or two dykes while I'm going about my business because it makes for awkward tension in a room.
Everyone deserves equal opportunity and blah, blah, blah...civil rights, etc.
I'm a very straight female...because girls are terrible people.
Bang on!

flower_child
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd July 2014
Forum Posts: 16

Angel_Of_Darkness said:Comment removed for fear of hate mail. Kidding. I removed it because I felt my opinion was not wanted.
I didn't see your comment hon! What did you say? I would love to hear your opinion, whether it be anti or pro homosexuality!

sweetdevil
CortneyB
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 21st June 2013
Forum Posts: 533

I'm a sapiosexual. I'm sexually attracted to intelligence.
If you act and speak intelligently, it's a turn on for me.

Everyone has their preferences, just let them do what makes them happy.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Well put madi i agree with you

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

m_abbott1999 said:Do what makes you happy because it makes YOU happy. It's really no one's business who (or what) you're loving when you go home at night.
I just don't want to see extreme PDA's whether it's a husband and wife, a Scottsman and sheep, a priest and an alter boy, or two dykes while I'm going about my business because it makes for awkward tension in a room.
Everyone deserves equal opportunity and blah, blah, blah...civil rights, etc.
I'm a very straight female...because girls are terrible people.
Bang on!

Poverty,class systems, racism, wars upon wars, corporate soul sucking ghouls, pollution and people rather find metaphoric nits and lice crawling on homosexuals. Sex, love or even hedonism doesn't hurt or kill people, but armed forces, religions and greed does.

Let consenting adults love or lust the way they want as long as their extremely intimate acts are kept in private. Straight or gay both the government and 'somebody else's religion' out of people's bedrooms.

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

Angel_Of_Darkness said:Comment removed for fear of hate mail. Kidding. I removed it because I felt my opinion was not wanted.

Why? Not unless this is some kind of bait thread, speak your mind. After all the OP wants honest opinions for her 'social experiment'

Fear?
Feelings of opinions being unwanted?

Fuck em, I say.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6701

lightbaron said:fuck 'em all... let god sort it out

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.- "Kill them all, God will know His own."?

On a side note I hardly see how asking a bunch of people, especially the DU crowd/denizens/abherants about something that has a place in modern Western culture.

Personally, because of the comedy shows I watched while growing up; 'Are You Being Served?', 'Allo Allo', 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum', the gay characters were just that. Gay as in happy and full of energy, with an interest in other men. Which has meant homosexuality has never been a problem topic or unnatural thing, though a world-view based on people being characters is most likely not the best one.

Just to clarify, to me, homosexual charaters were funny because of how they could use innuendo and work outside the normal man-woman relationships to give a comedic turn. I could speak more on this but best think it out first.

Go to page:
Go to: