Welcome Party
Come and say hello!
Join Group
Page 131 of 267
Edited 20th November 1:22pm
Theboots

Hell-o!
Hello Dear Poets from deep Underground.

I am an italian Metal singer, who writes lyrics, dark fantasy tales and poems ...

That's all ... maybe.

20th November 1:02am
Shaimaa

Distant
Distant
Distant from others
Distant from myself
Alienated
Like I’m no longer me
I’m just in this body
This body that’s not mine
Walking, eating, working, sleeping
The same cycle over and over
I’m at a standstill... you know?
I’m not currently living
Just... surviving
20th November 00:58am
Shaimaa

Hi guys, it’s my first time on here! I don’t consider myself a poet but I just needed a platform to let loose of some poems I have written every now and then :)
Edited 3rd December 5:43am
David_Macleod 14397816

poetry 3270
Edited 19th November 10:41am
JOY Joybell

Hi everyone, I'm so impressed with this poetry group I will be sharing with some budding poet friends of mine,

19th November 7:39am
poetic_monkey Abunde

poetry 3268
Hello to everyone, I'm new to this site but I'm a member of hello poetry I wish to improve and purify my poetry with criticism and your guys help
19th November 1:59am
taizai

when youre an addict and in love

youre the equivalent to the high i get from 5 shots of cough syrup and the weed wrapped in plastic wrap i keep in my bag

and the way your sweat drips from your back when you are done riding your bike to school is the way i want to slide down from your hug to your heart like cocaine to the brain
and i know you hate it when i do drugs
i hate it too, but thats a lie i always tell, that even you know is untrue
your father died from addiction and you think i might too

and i think i might, maybe, too.

but the process of me being dead with heroin needles in my arm is stunted by your breath on my neck
as we sleep in the same bed
little do you know i had xanax under my mattress hiding and during the whole time i feared would be smashed under the weight of our mass.
my brain is 50% you and 50% the residue of vomit in the sink
my bloodstream carries particles of guilt, and regret, and sorries but it comes out purple. like the lean i tried the night before our date.

i just now realized i have been talking about me too much.
i wonder how would you feel if i recited this poem to you
you might feel dirty and unhealthy and now know the answer to why i always say goodbye like i could be leaving the world the next minute
im so sorry i do this to myself
i don’t even know why i do this to myself

i love you, more than than the adderall i stole from my friend, or the empty pods in my dresser, or the store clerk who is secretly a drug dealer
more than the times i’ve ever gotten high, mixed into a custom drug that would fill me with euphoria every time i took a 10ml sip.
the ecstasy i have locked in my closet is nothing on the ecstasy you give me when you caress my cheek.
you are a safe haven, a rehab, a guardian angel.
and i hope to god you don’t find me dead on my desk in math class
Written by taizai
hello! very new here! here's a little something i wrote, very glad i had the courage to join and share what ive wrote.
17th November 1:38pm
Yeaokae Iris

Sup
Hey peeps I’m new here so yea um I’m not really good but I got some pretty meaningful poems hehe ye
17th November 4:41am
cloudink

Hi!!
Hi! I'm new here and joined for some constructive criticism on my poetry since my goal is to learn and improve. I love reading or listening to other's works so I also joined to explore! (:
16th November 7:06pm
fredcobbs

Hello!!!
I just thought of you all and wanna say hello
Edited 16th November 9:40am
JOY Joybell

Group poems
Hi everyone, I'm new to this Site so trying to figure out if poems posted on the group pages go onto the home page poems list? Hope that makes sense...

Lastly, I have to say this poetry group is the friendliness I've come across
15th November 7:05pm
Prometheus86 Justin

Need more comments
What's up fellow poets? I see a lot of readers on my poems but no comments :( please even if it is constructive critisim, good, bad, uplifting or even telling me I suck ass lol well maybe not that hopefully. Thanks and good luck to you all, write away poets!