PUBLIC OPEN GROUP
Welcome Party
Come and say hello!
Join Group
Page 155 of 268
Edited 7th June 7:59pm
SkyeCebh

New to the site!
Hey all! :) New to this site but have been writing "forever". Now though, I haven't written in years. Even though writing poetry was my go to for survival - also base of my successes - I lost my ability to. Not just the inspiration but the ability to put things into words.
I was overwhelmed and broken, normally easy to write then, but the rug was pulled from under my feet and I was unable to disperse the actual hell that pulled me under.

With time, I was forced to speak. Growing up where opinions were only allowed when asked for, this was a rough road and I wasn't accustomed to it. To communicate by speaking became my savior. Now, not afraid to speak [gods know, everyone that gets to know me today can't get me to shut up 😂 ], I long to write again.

To weave multifaceted strands of existence, vibrations and nuances. To move others. To bind emotions. Paint vivid and lucid worlds that can be felt. It's time. I'm ready. So I found you and this place. :)

Looking forward to meet/read new, engage and share!

6th June 2:19pm
AbbyRosmarin

New to the site, not new to poetry
Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to this site, and have been looking for new avenues to find and publish poetry. I'm excitedly awaiting the release of my newest collection of poems - Venom - due in July, and it's really helped reinvigorate my love for the art form.

I look forward to reading new work and engaging with everyone on this site!
6th June 2:23am
Sweetlips

Hi I'm Kelly and brand new just needing a site where I can release thought into structure through poetry. I'm weird and I like it that way
5th June 8:54pm
Lonelystar243

I’m excited to start this and get others opinions on my poems
5th June 8:51pm
Lonelystar243

Hello everyone, I’ve never shared my poems with anyone before so I’m a little nervous
5th June 7:08pm
Poisonivysub Pioisonsub

Not before coffee
I will always be addicted to your touch..
The way you touched my body was like no other.. the first time I met him I new he would be my first!! He said he was a Dominant!!
My apologies but that's all I have for now!
Work in progress!!

5th June 6:50pm
Poisonivysub Pioisonsub

Just wanted to introduce myself
My name is poisonsub
My apologies for being technically challenged! So please don't judge me!

5th June 5:39pm
0-100takeflight TakeFlight

Source

love isn’t source however powerful It be
time isn’t  source no matter what it sets free seed is sewn in a fertile damp moist hole  
words planted like songs in ears
 the ground spreads no fears
 stream flows hard and gush
source plunged deep mighty thrust
the valley is lit with warmth’s brilliant rays
as source goes deep into its clay
colors emerge spouting screaming sounds  mountains watch looking down
 powerful aromas trembling earth
source explodes amazing girth
ground is open the stars burst
source quenches it’s thirst
rhythm flow nature takes its course
source goes deep  no remorse
Written by 0-100takeflight (TakeFlight)
Life Events
poetry 2760
Timeless meetings
3rd June 10:26am
blberri9364

New and glad to be here
Hello everyone. Looking forward to reading and maybe do a little writing as things come to mind.
2nd June 9:44am
Ali56

Hi, new member here
Hi, I have just joined so be gentle with me! I am currently trying to write lyrics and am looking for some feedback. Thanks
1st June 3:14am
PoeticMalibu Kim Soulee

a new voice
i'm doing this to open a new door for me. along with stepping out of my shell
31st May 00:11am
M123

New here
Hiyah I am new here, I look forward to sharing hearing everyone else’s thoughts and feelings! Xx