so you have just arrived at the deep underground. (DU)
unpacked your cases got your room all set out. 'now what.'
Before you can post your first poem on du you have to read and comment on other poets work or comment on the site forums(x3) or a combination of these, to start posting your own work.
Then you're off and running!
Here's a list of suggestions to help you on your journey:
1. If you comment on others poetry, mostly, they will respond.
2. Commenting on other's poems will lead to connecting with others.
3. You should at the very least say thank you to poets that comment on yours.
4. When replying to comments always click the "reply" button
5. Comments on your work will appear on "my du" click "my updates."
6. If you enjoy other poets work then you can choose to follow them.
7. Once followed your "updates" will also show their latest poems.
8. In return, they may follow you. but don't take it personally if they don't.
9. Join and enjoy the groups that interest you, the first one the welcome group.
10. Read the forums to enter into some lively debates.
11. Pick the poems you like to read by clicking "poems" on the top navigation bar.
12. Making abusive comments is frowned upon and action is taken when reported.
13. Please only make positive suggestions and comments it is better for you.