Loud-Speaker Poetry
We don't just write. We perform.
Join Group
Page 4 of 10
Anonymous
Edited 29th April 7:51am
Anonymous

Frank Skinner's Poetry Podcast
I've been checking out Frank Skinner's poetry podcast lately. If you don't know who Frank Skinner is, he's an English comedian, writer and television presenter. He's also an unlikely host for a poetry podcast, but that's what I think makes the whole thing so endearing.

I have to give him some credit however for bringing poetry to a mainstream audience, and I'm really appreciating how he's exploring what makes poetry still relevant today.

Thought I would share if you fancy an intelligent listen, and of course if you listen please feel free to discuss. You can catch his podcast here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/frank-skinners-poetry-podcast/id1508123116
28th April 3:32pm
souladareatease

File of Sin Eaters

souladareatease
File Of Sin-Eaters
23rd April 4:34am
emilybronte

Hello
poetry 3902
My name is Emily Bronte’ and I love writing and want to take my work in a fuller direction-glad to make your acquaintances ~Em...
23rd April 4:04am
emilybronte

Hello
I’m Emily Bronte’ and I’m ready to bring my Poetry to a new level-so I’m here to learn from you all ~Em
Anonymous
2nd March 1:34pm
Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Anonymous
29th February 4:44pm
Anonymous

<< post removed >>
7th February 3:05am
Blue95006 Beau Blue

Newbie intro
I'm Beau Blue. I run a poetry cartoon site ... http://animatedpoets.com

I'm leaving Face Book after 12 years and thought I'd join a few poetry groups to fill the gap. It doesn't seem that this site will be able to satisfy my needs tho'. I have a website full of poetry videos that I won't be able to show here cause I refuse to give my stuff to corporate "youtube" for their enrichment and it looks like you guys are a youtube affiliate. Too bad.

-blue
24th January 8:01pm
spadula68 Sheri Padula

Hello and thank you!
Hello all,

I thank you for all your support. I am a new sharer and very shy however I have the courage to give this performing thing a try. Having issues with figuring out how to get a podcast for my first video any suggestions on creating my first video?
Edited 4th January 00:57am
CosiestPrism273 Jordan Kunkel

Lost

CosiestPrism273 (Jordan Kunkel)
Hello
I am fairly new to poetry but I want to keep learning. It is nice being able to put feelings on a page.
21st November 2:51am
Rachel_Lauren

Hi!
Just dabbling in spoken word for the first time. I decided to read for my earlier poem, “Prey”. I uploaded it to my poem’s page. Is it supposed to show in the Spoken Word tab, somewhere? Thank you!

Rachel
Anonymous
17th November 8:35am
Anonymous

Meet our new Director...
So it is with great pleasure, I’m announcing Josh is joining the Loud-Speaker team to help grow the spoken word side of the site. It makes perfect sense to have the monthly spoken word competition and the Loud-Speaker Poetry group working together to support each other.

Josh will be running the spoken word of the month comp entirely as his project. Loud-Speaker Poetry is hoping to support and assist those who would like to learn more about spoken word and all the technical side to get involved and have fun doing it. It’s really not as scary as you think...

Welcome Josh! Glad to have you on board :)
Anonymous
23rd October 10:25pm
Anonymous

Need a male voice?
I have some time this week and If anyone needs a male voice to either do part of your poetry or the whole thing... no problem. I have a pro set up and even some music tracks i can throw on there for you ... I do like romantic, or thoughtful type of poetry... so, if you need me, Im yours till Friday!