Go to page:

Please VOTE! A request from the Moderators

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Zazzles said:I just voted on all  of em ":)

Thanks for your help Zazzles

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

bump

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Thank you to those who have read and voted ... Please continue, or join in as we seek to have the system totally up to date with all competition decisions resolved.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Bump

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 103

Is there a way to maybe go and hide any of the entries that aren't in the top 3 for voting? Like, finals or something? Instead of having them ALL up for voting, possibly elongating the process, just have vote-ability on the top 3 so-far?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

harliequin said:Is there a way to maybe go and hide any of the entries that aren't in the top 3 for voting? Like, finals or something? Instead of having them ALL up for voting, possibly elongating the process, just have vote-ability on the top 3 so-far?

That's tough only because the number, and quality, of writes may have votes spread out over 4 or 5 entries equally ... or 8 to 10 making it harder to narrow it to "top three" ... but once a simple majority is recognized (dependent on number of entries) then the the contest is closed out with a winner declared

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iK-kTBpDjtE/U7qLFmM5x0I/AAAAAAAAG2A/5DYtR24ChFE/s1600/UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-3-400-sg.gif

If you don't vote she's coming by to find out why ... She doesn't handle excuses well ...

I'm reading her bio now, co authored with her sister Maria Burns Ortiz

For those who don't know Ronda Rousey is an awesome! fighter and woman ...

Someone asked LeBron James how long he could last against her; he said, "... as long as she'd let me"

poet Anonymous

... neither does she by the look of that tumble at the end

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Just bumping this thread--looks like our Webmiss' competition about "Birthday Suit" has ended, and she has stated in her opening post that she wants the winner determined by vote, but--we already have 5 comps in voting right now, which means this one can't go to vote yet.  If everyone could take another minute and vote in the present comps, so we can try to clear a spot for the Webmiss, that would be great--much appreciated!  :)

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Bump! ... If you're logged on please take a moment to vote on a comp or two.  Thanks!

HarleyQinn_2
DarkSnake1010
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 26th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 218

How Do I Vote, Is There Somewhere I go To Do It?

HarleyQinn_2
DarkSnake1010
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 26th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 218

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Hey hey...

A sugestion that if you put a comp to public vote...
It might help your effort to get the voting done if we throw some "notice this comp" behind this?

Inbox entrants etc. Give it a share on the social pages. Just pump it a little. That's my 20 cents.

There some awesome poems in the vote comps at the moment.

Al

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

RevolutionAL said:Hey hey...

A sugestion that if you put a comp to public vote...
It might help your effort to get the voting done if we throw some "notice this comp" behind this?

Inbox entrants etc. Give it a share on the social pages. Just pump it a little. That's my 20 cents.

There some awesome poems in the vote comps at the moment.

Al

AL is right, and so are the mods who want to see more participation on the voting because they can only show five competitions up for public voting at a time, and things get backed up while others wait to be added on.  So go in and help out, it's easy to do, and you'll help some deserving entrant get a gold trophy cup!

Thanks for listening,
ever
Jadey

xo's to AL!

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Aaah Jade

Thanks for backing my calling.