Go to page:

The things that make us read and write.What is writing for y

Warlord
Lost Thinker
Ireland
Joined 21st Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 31

Freedom .I write because  it's my freedom my  one way to express the inner workings of my mind .to take  a verse or curse  and release it so it binds my psych no more.

Jonny212
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 72

lol right...lmao

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Ok if this guy gets to do this and no body cares I will use all the bible quotes I want.
Funny the website won't let me use the entire Word as a post.

Jonny212
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Mar 2015

If this is how goblin likes to express himself so be it. That's what it's all about.

benmoot
Strange Creature
Joined 25th May 2015
Forum Posts: 3

i write poems to express things i have trouble saying to someone's face. i write journals to store memories and vent.

poet Anonymous

TryHarderMartyr said:I write for pussy... money... weed... fame...

^this guy gets it.

poet Anonymous

I read (& write) to feel, better, worse, less etc.

Jonny212
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Mar 2015

If I wrote the things I want to say to certain folks in person it would be scary. If I really thought about it it would be disturbing. I would like to write that piece and see what people's reaction would be. I would love to go into a place where I can truly do anything to anyone who has wronged me. I'm not a psychopathic individual in reality but with my writing I can be as insane as I want.

UnleashedHeathen
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 578

I used to write, but now I don't.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

For me
writeing
is like sowing seeds
within the minds
of those
WHO read

Offensivelyme
Lost Thinker
France
Joined 12th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 25

What makes me write is somewhat simple, I have Borderline Personality Disorder, and that's a pain in the ass. It makes my thoughts race and a lot of time I struggle to organize them mentally, and forcing me to write. That's why I've been writing a lot recently. I have also always been writing to cope from the sometimes harsh realities of the world; I enjoy sitting in front of a pen and a notebook and just write about what I feel, but also what matters to me.
To be short, I guess that I write to materialize my soul, feelings and memories.

Subvene
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 14th July 2015
Forum Posts: 14

I write when I feel lost. Which is fairly often. I publish on here If I think it's readable enough. I jot so much useless analogies and metaphors down, just so I myself can relate to. Never really in a form a poem. Mainly because english and structure isn't my strong suit ;p However, I do have a few poems I have attempted. Which I have posted.

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

I write when I feel I've got something to say.

uniqueshaky
Thought Provoker
Wales 2awards
Joined 24th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 196

I write when I'm emotionally bloated, when I'm suddenly inspired, when I'm enraged at something. Also it's a creative outlet for all these terribly brilliant or brilliantly terrible ideas in my head.

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

I write for different reasons...

...sometimes as part of a job description - more like an obligation.
...sometimes as a favor - more like to kiss ass and to impress...
...sometimes as part of my OC tendencies - more like an itch I need to scratch...
...sometimes as a mental exercise - more like an alternative to daydreaming...
...sometimes as an outlet to my current emotional state - more like a way to vent...
...sometimes to remember a past, sometimes as a motivation for the future, sometimes for the spark of an idea, sometimes to react and express...
...and the list goes on, or simply because I want to for no.reason at all.

Go to page:
Go to: