Go to page:

Poem Donations

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

damn, it was Chong?

Up in smoked that one..thought it was Willie too but in my defense, I was on mobile and it was tiny ;)

Tamaura_NightAngel
Thought Provoker
France 1awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 42

here is a poem for you who think its great to use someone's work and call it your own and here is what i think of this donation bull shit .

Your telling people to donate there poems to those who cant wright ?

Here is what I have to say go fuck your self tonight .

Do it hard and deep with a stick so big with nails on the end.

Go fuck your self as hard as you can and hope your screams cant be hurd a mile away.

Shut your fucking mouth or will take my dog and make you eat his dick.

How dare you think it will give people such joy to use anothers poem and call it there own.

Ask your self this before you make another stupied ass post.

You made something and put all your feelings into it and your so happy you made it then someone comes and tells everyone no I was the one who made this.

All your feelings and work go down the drain and people look at you and say horrible things .

They dont bleave your the one who made it and they bleave the ass hole who came along and clamed it .

Its the same fucking thing asking people to do a poem donation there feeling are stolen there voice is cut off.

To all those who think its a great idea I was wondering did your mother drop you on your head ?

All I have to say is go fuck your self and someone please close this thread!

And why is this shit in competitons anyway ?..........

poet Anonymous

damn, nightAngel is right
this is listed as a comp
not cool. goodnight DU

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Yeah, I agree--this isn't really what a competition should be about.  It's great to have unique comp ideas and different twists to keep it fun and challenging, but I still think this is just promoting plagiarism, albeit on a permission basis.  

So!  I'm gonna move this thread over to Discussion/Debate, so people can keep chatting about the topic matter if they so desire, which in turn will take it out of comp status, because yeah, you'll get a trophy if you win, but additionally, someone else will get your poem if you win, hence who's the real winner, and is that anything to "win" at all?

poet Anonymous

the ever vigilant madame! thank you :)

Tamaura_NightAngel
Thought Provoker
France 1awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2013

thank you MadameLavender and its nothing to win becuse all your feelings are stolen anyway ...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

The real winners are the givers, the ones who donate ...jeez, it's nearly the Christmas season. just think how a couple of poems can help the dim witted attention starved people  

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i'll give you a quarter at the corner store,chlamydia,wrong directions,the middle finger, and you can have my every dirty scribble............

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

cheers Jon, for a minute there I thought I was the only one who gave a shit

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

I'll trade you a few for a liver and a lung.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

lepperochan said:cheers Jon, for a minute there I thought I was the only one who gave a shit

what can i say?

i'm a fn philanthropist..............

Tamaura_NightAngel
Thought Provoker
France 1awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2013

you do know right CraicDealer its not even october yet and your talking about   Christmas what the fuck is wrong with you ??

oh and i did donate a poem

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Tamaura_NightAngel said:you do know right CraicDealer its not even october yet and your talking about   Christmas what the fuck is wrong with you ??

oh and i did donate a poem

Yeah! Let's string the cunt up by his balls. It's the least he deserves, aye?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

yeah fuck x mas lepp!!!!

it's all about handing out
tampons on halloween

Go to page:
Go to: