Go to page:

its happining

poet Anonymous

It’s interesting Y’know. I’m at the stage where I’d really like to be more open about my work and who I am. However... I totally get the avatar thing and the prying eyes when it comes to family, employment etc. Pretty much the same reasonings for having an avatar myself.  

However — I think what does stop me is there are (and without doubt) some utter nutters on the internet. And there’s always this constant battle between being open and being hidden.

Isn’t that the great paradox of the internet? It allows us to be more vocal in terms of being ourselves and yet, we can’t be as vocal or as present as we’d really like to be.

I dunno I just find the questions interesting.

poet Anonymous

Sometimes you’ll see a person comment and say they’ve liked the work - no like showing up after the only person on the poem had commented. But that’s (not) cool, some think they tell the truth, even when the lie is in plain sight.

I love seeing what people look like. It’s nice being able to put a face behind the account. That’s if it really is them, instead of having that illness of doing the complete opposite, pretending who they are and that it’s everyone else who are sick.
I’m more than likely to read a person and keep coming back to them, if I’ve seen a/their face, and I’m leant more towards believing it’s them.

What gets to me, is them that claim to write on paper, yet upload photos from Google?
I made jokes about people’s disgusting handwriting, yet that was only for my trolls who hated writing their name on a school book, but thought themselves a poet, when seeing a website like this and a pair of titty’s in a profile picture.

I don’t leave my comment section open, so I can’t complain about that lol.
And I don’t get many views, which is alright. I’m not for everyone and it’s okay. But to them who know me by my real name, and have been reading me since I’ve been here the whole time...you’re beautiful, I’m okay, and I hope you enjoy more of my stuff in the future.

Go to page:
Go to: