siphondarkness
Levi
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 6th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 2026

All people who want someone to mentor them check out the Mentoring thread

poet Anonymous

Deathproof said:i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

i will do this to work on my mentoring skills, and you will be required to critique, for the same reason.

dp

Rougly 13 hours to deadline.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Deathproof said:[quote-114681-Deathproof]i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

i will do this to work on my mentoring skills, and you will be required to critique, for the same reason.

dp

Rougly 13 hours to deadline.[/quote]

What I had to leave for work . Not fair. I get a pass maybe ? Lol one semi nude pic haha jk

poet Anonymous

Gg78 said:[quote-114837-Deathproof][quote-114681-Deathproof]i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

dp

What I had to leave for work . Not fair. I get a pass maybe ? Lol one semi nude pic haha jk [/quote]

Ok...I'll send you a nude pic, but I don't see how that helps :-)

mjs211
MikeTheEngineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 20awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2010
Forum Posts: 1572

Deathproof said:[quote-114681-Deathproof]i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

dp

Can I submit a transcript of my professor's twenty-minute speech in our last meeting, and call it "found" art?

poet Anonymous

mjs211 said:
Can I submit a transcript of my professor's twenty-minute speech in our last meeting, and call it "found" art?

mate...that sounds spot-on :-)

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Deathproof said:[quote-114841-Gg78][quote-114837-Deathproof][quote-114681-Deathproof]i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

dp

What I had to leave for work . Not fair. I get a pass maybe ? Lol one semi nude pic haha jk [/quote]

Ok...I'll send you a nude pic, but I don't see how that helps :-)[/quote]

I' think that would inspire a truly good poem from me

I meant to give me more time to write my novel. I was bribing you but i think I won on this one

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Gg78 said:[quote-114842-Deathproof][quote-114841-Gg78][quote-114837-Deathproof][quote-114681-Deathproof]i'll mentor the person who sends me the best three thousand words, quality unimportant, on the subject of ego, in the next 24 hours starting now. You will get 1 year of up to one poem a week, critiqued, as well as some work around finding voice or whatever we decide needs working on...no councilling, so no denyers, and praise-hounds also need not apply. Any style or lifestyle welcome.

dp

Ok...I'll send you a nude pic, but I don't see how that helps :-)[/quote]

I' think that would inspire a truly good poem from me

I meant to give me more time to write my novel. I was bribing you but i think I won on this one [/quote]

Do you want this inboxed! Or right here on the forum.
Not me but my poem

poet Anonymous

[quote-114854-Gg78

Do you want this inboxed! Or right here on the forum.
Not me but my poem [/quote]

PM it to me please gg...and good on you.

:-)

poet Anonymous

10 hours to go...at least half of which I plan to be pretty wasted and rocking out to Jack White playing live at the Splendour-in-the-Grass Festival, so you will forgive me if communication becomes 'interesting'...or 'shit'.

dp

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

Oh this all so grand,i missed most of this...dp ill send you thirty seven words a week for a half assed crit,not sure if itll be about ego but ill grab my nuts when I push send..falco mentor me please on hitting on every single faceless avatar... I josh,but this aint the worst idea....though I feel if you write and comment and forge some sort of relationship with other writers,youll sense rather quickly who has what to offer..there are writers I respect a hell of alot and hope they comment on my work,when they dont I say shit get em next time...also no shame at all in pm's for critique and more personal touchesl

poet Anonymous

lightbaron said:Oh this all so grand,i missed most of this...dp ill send you thirty seven words a week for a half assed crit,not sure if itll be about ego but ill grab my nuts when I push send..falco mentor me please on hitting on every single faceless avatar... I josh,but this aint the worst idea....though I feel if you write and comment and forge some sort of relationship with other writers,youll sense rather quickly who has what to offer..there are writers I respect a hell of alot and hope they comment on my work,when they dont I say shit get em next time...also no shame at all in pm's for critique and more personal touchesl

Good enough mate :-)

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

lightbaron said:Oh this all so grand,i missed most of this...dp ill send you thirty seven words a week for a half assed crit,not sure if itll be about ego but ill grab my nuts when I push send..falco mentor me please on hitting on every single faceless avatar... I josh,but this aint the worst idea....though I feel if you write and comment and forge some sort of relationship with other writers,youll sense rather quickly who has what to offer..there are writers I respect a hell of alot and hope they comment on my work,when they dont I say shit get em next time...also no shame at all in pm's for critique and more personal touchesl

So I take it you won't mentor me? You was my next choice. At work kinda hard to meet Dp dead line ... He won't take the nude pic. Go figure

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

Oh heck yeah..im open for business..i accept food stamps, cigarette cartons,and nude pics.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

lightbaron said:Oh heck yeah..im open for business..i accept food stamps, cigarette cartons,and nude pics.

Lmfao my kind of man. I have eBt , newports and a tit shot take your picK

Go to page:
Go to: