Page:

Need a native English - American English speaker.

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 88

Hello,

I need a native English speaker, better if American English.

I need some technical translations.

It's less than 2 pages of words.

It's not for free, I'll pay you 50% before and 50% after job is done, via PayPal. Or once the job is done, preferable to avoid commissions.

In easy words, the text is already in English, you have to fix it.

The pay is not much, but the job takes a couple of hours.

I need it by this week or the next Monday. Please contact me by private message, if possible write your title of study or job. No other details. I'll answer back by Tuesday, if you get no reply before that day, I don't mean to be rude, but it means I picked someone else.

Disclaimer: This is not an advertising, I do really need someone to fix my English, you can check my profile to know why, but it's not fair to ask it for free.

Thanks.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Why do you need them to private message you when you have openly described what you want here.

You're a newbie and could be anyone behind your profile.
Your intentions may be genuine but we do not know that for sure.

Too many humans with wrong intentions on the internet to just take your word for it.

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

Because I don't want to convert this topic into a sort of advertising. I just need someone to fix 100 lines, just some words.

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

Camon guys, it's a small job. I can't ask a professional translator to fix my poem, he would laugh at me. Also, there is nothing to be translated, I cannot propose with my ingrish. It's a few of lines to fix.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

sounds to me like you need attention. could be wrong.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/cafe-critique/discussion/

simples 😎

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

Attentions by who?

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

lepperochan said:sounds to me like you need attention. could be wrong.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/cafe-critique/discussion/

simples 😎

Oh, I get you know, there is a group to critique and you want me to post my poem in there, so they can fix it? I thought you were trolling me with this "need attention" when you got 15k posts. Too late now, I already did it my own, but if you were not trolling me, thanks.

Page:
Go to: