Go to page:

how are my poems

adagio
adagio
Dangerous Mind
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 89

Ok. Sorry.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Timagination543 said: I have one.

Oh okay. Not bad.
Sick of people with so many accounts and nothing actually decent to say, is all.

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Ricky-sJournals said:

Oh okay. Not bad.
Sick of people with so many accounts and nothing actually decent to say, is all.


I have nothing descent to say anymore anyway.

Why did you ask?

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Your response says you have more than one account lol

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Ricky-sJournals said:Your response says you have more than one account lol

How so?

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

I donít know I could be seeing something that isnít there.

People who have something decent to say, would stick to one account. You said you didnít have anything decent to say, which is what I meant about people having several accounts. Get it?

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Ricky-sJournals said:I donít know I could be seeing something that isnít there.

People who have something decent to say, would stick to one account. You said you didnít have anything decent to say, which is what I meant about people having several accounts. Get it?


Yeah, I can see why you would think that I guess. I think I was referring to my writing though. I used to be pretty good but now...not so much.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Timagination543 said:

Yeah, I can see why you would think that I guess. I think I was referring to my writing though. I used to be pretty good but now...not so much.


I donít see the fascination with putting nearly everyoneís poem into a reading list, when it isnít all that. But thatís them.
Full support until you really find out who the person is. But of course, that will never happen, will it?

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Ricky-sJournals said:

I donít see the fascination with putting nearly everyoneís poem into a reading list, when it isnít all that. But thatís them.
Full support until you really find out who the person is. But of course, that will never happen, will it?


Um, I guess not.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Youíre not a sad little man always writing porn just because the numbers go higher.
Youíre doing alright.

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Ricky-sJournals said:Youíre not a sad little man always writing porn just because the numbers go higher.
Youíre doing alright.


No, I don't need that.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Too much porn turns your brain to mush. Very uncreative people.

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1174

I happen to like erotic writing and some porn once in a while...
It's not quite fair to say 'very uncreative people'

Timagination543
Timagination543
Fire of Insight
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 201

Bluevelvete said:I happen to like erotic writing and some porn once in a while...
It's not quite fair to say 'very uncreative people'


Uh Oh, you're in trouble now dude.

Ricky-sJournals
Ricky-sJournals
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 488

Bluevelvete said:I happen to like erotic writing and some porn once in a while...
It's not quite fair to say 'very uncreative people'


If thatís what you like, thatís absolutely fine.
Iíve dabbled in a bit of some peopleís porn writing, felt quite sick rather than turned on, so I tend to stay away from it now.


Go to page:
Go to: