Finding the will to write...

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 599

i often find loads of thoughts come to me but they never make the paper or they're not shown to the world which is perfectly okay too because everybody has those moments, sometimes it's good to step away for a while if nothing arrives in the moment.

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:

hi Liv one thing I try to do is be faithful to my muse meaning not shooting down ideas in my mind I think aren't good enough... sometimes what I write in my eyes isn't so great but it really reaches some people to me that makes it worth it...

👍👍👍

poet Anonymous

The Question is, Are You a Natural Writer Or a Conventional Writer; Wherein it Flows Through You in a Surge of Time; Or You Write because You May Feel you Could Write. Depended on These Premise (or Similarities) You Adjust and Count the Time or Destitution of Time, Wherein You May Feel Compelled. The Trouble With Writers Block or With Unblocked Writers Where You Can't Seem to Stop, is That their is No Parameter. In This we See That We have not Matured to the Craft in the Definition Wherein we Settle on Our Need of it. So We Write when Compelled to; Or We Write When WE COMPELL to as If it is a Necessity Rather a Degree; Creed From Above: An Expression of Heart. Thus Depending on What Form of Writing We Do. We Have to Adjust: If you May Keep Notes, Keep them; If You May Not Jot Down, Don't Jot; But Whatever You Do; Keep Creativity Going in However of a Manner You May Do. So that at the End of it; You MAY EXPRESS YOU! This is the Sole Formular(ATION) of the Heart too SOUL. That We Express ourselves in the Manner Most Proliferant to the Heart of Goal. Speak to your Heart Theirfore; For this is a Pending heart Matter; When it Decides what it Wishes to Do; It Will Simply Flow, Nothing will Stop; Nothing will Tell IT: Let it Go

aren-hanson1
aren-hanson1
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 3

Sometimes, when I get a case of writer's block or lose my motivation to write, I look for something... Fresh, something new. For example, unplug all entertainment devices and close out of all social media; these are big time-consumers and there's nothing that will help you here. Go outside and watch the sun rise over the ocean, and think of some words to describe it. Maybe it's indescribable; still, try to write down what it looks like to you and how it resonates with you.

coxdenis32
coxdenis32
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 22

I understand you very much - sometimes I have to wait a very long time for inspiration, even if the topic is interesting to me  - I often feel confused in front of a blank sheet. But I never have problems with the implementation of my math homework - I always use https://edubirdie.com/do-my-math-homework so as not to spend a lot of time on it. Besides, mathematics is not my thing at all. I can advise you on one way that always helps me write when I feel desires, but have no inspiration or motivation - just start. Artists use this method when they start painting from a blank canvas.

Go to page:
Go to: