Page:

Poem Categories?

ava
gingercat
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 2

Not sure if this is the right to place to ask a question, but I was wondering if I could post a poem in more than one category? As in, submit the same piece twice just in two different categories or should I just put it in miscellaneous. Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Usedbylove
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 11

That's a good question. As I prepare my first entry I see the categories are kinda limited and unimaginative. Much can be updated to make this more fun and attract more users.

arcanemanuscripts
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1

Even i had the same doubt :)

poet Anonymous

Hey - you now have the option to “tag” a poem with themes. Themes can be found on your “submit a poem” page, towards the bottom.

The themes can give a more diverse description of the poem if the categories are a little sparse for your taste. It also allows other people to find your poem by theme allowing a more direct audience of reader. Think of themes like how a hashtag works on Twitter.

Hope this helps.

Ely
E.A.Rothwell
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 20th May 2018
Forum Posts: 297

Thank goodness for "Miscellaneous".

Ely
E.A.Rothwell
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 20th May 2018
Forum Posts: 297

I would like to have access to more categories, covering more diverse situations... it's frustrating at best.
Often, I will settle for the simplest word as I want to spend the time writing poems ... not labeling them.

ava
gingercat
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 2

Thank you all for the feedback :)

Page:
Go to: