Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

and the point of the thread was?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

cold_fusion said:and the point of the thread was?

resolved on page 2    

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

lepperochan said:with respect, Madame. rules and measures suit you. it's litrally the way you work, the envoiurment you work in

I personally had thought your business was concluded when you announced movement of the thread

The conversation which followed was of low temperament. some questions, some answers, some suggestions

there's no need for the condecending tone.

I would've thought the business overall was concluded on page 2, not just "mine", but the entire thread premise.

Condescending? You must've missed the part where the thread spiraled into a mini -mud sling between you & Johnny .

But anyhoo.... Carry on.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Umm said:auhmm. well.. xD

I think saying "certain people" hold grudges is a bit of an overly vague and generalised statement.. everyone probably feels like ML is referring to them.  

But I also think she contributed some interesting points to the off topic discussion.

I'm especially curious about the better measures in place to battle trolls, spammers etc. What are they?(are groups the new measures?)

Mainly additional sign up checks to ensure no bots, groups yes, and the divulging of alternate profiles.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

haha, decend is a bit strong, Lady. The guy inferred an inference, I replied .neither of us lost tempers or continued the conversation and the thread stayed afloat. That was ages ago, also resolved far as I'm concerned

I dunno what is is you wish for these forums. or why you felt a need for a righteous finger to be wagged at anyone who participated in this thread. nothing happened. everybody still loves everybody

sometimes we fight, sometimes we make lurve

Edit. righteos was probably a bit strong too.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

lepperochan said:haha, decend is a bit strong, Lady. The guy inferred an inference, I replied .neither of us lost tempers or continued the conversation and the thread stayed afloat. That was ages ago, also resolved far as I'm concerned

I dunno what is is you wish for these forums. or why you felt a need for a righteous finger to be wagged at anyone who participated in this thread. nothing happened. everybody still loves everybody

sometimes we fight, sometimes we make lurve

Edit. righteos was probably a bit strong too.

My wish for the forums is for everyone to feel comfortable being here and joining in, regardless of who anyone is.  I'm not averse to lively discussion, opinions, suggestions and what have you, but when all the participants in a fairly recent mud-slinging campaign, suddenly swoop in and derail a thread into something entirely different than its original premise, well.....my radar goes up.  

Sorry,  just keeping watch.....

Again, carry on....

moonfox
Strange Creature
Joined 6th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 1

I just want to ask a question...
I'M TRYING TO READ THE POEMS ON THIS SITE AND WHEN I CLICK TO READ ONE...NOTHING HAPPENS.  AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG???
I JUST WANT TO READ POEMS.  PLEASE HELP

poet Anonymous

moonfox said:I just want to ask a question...
I'M TRYING TO READ THE POEMS ON THIS SITE AND WHEN I CLICK TO READ ONE...NOTHING HAPPENS.  AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG???
I JUST WANT TO READ POEMS.  PLEASE HELP

May I point you in the way of the "welcome party" group. Just click on the "groups" tab. They will be able to help with all your start up enquiries, plus you can say hello to everybody

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/welcome-party/discussion/

Go to page:
Go to: