Go to page:

ah..

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm still trying to comprehend how DUP is less engaging now, given all the functionality the Webmiss has incorporated this year alone and more members being online now at any given moment compared to recent years.

Did someone do an inventory and discover less poetry being submitted?

it's my opinion ^~^
(I could be wrong)

Forum participation seems minimal in most threads..

e: most /non/ competition threads (as far as I know)..

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Umm said:

it's my opinion ^~^
(I could be wrong)

Forum participation seems minimal in most threads..

Maybe it's because we have Groups now.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Maybe it's because we have Groups now.

sure

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Umm said:

sure

We don't do critiques in the forum anymore. No one posts poems to be critiqued in the forum anymore.

Or are you referring to just general chit chattiness?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Or are you referring to just general chit chattiness?

mhm ^-^
That's exactly what I'm referring to..and less discussion threads are being created. It could be because of groups(which is fine).. but DU seems like it was more fun a few years ago

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

JohnnyBlaze said:

I don't know about definitions, but perhaps an example would be Directors blocking members from joining their Groups based on personal dislike.

cough Igloo cough

you've a million rules and guidelines in your group. I have one : don't be a dick, I'm afraid that puts you out by default. I am of course a fair man so I gathered all my selves together and had a council ...it was unanimous. ...sorry, kid

I'm sure you won't loose any sleep over it. I'd forgotten compleatly til you tried to equate it to bullying.

anyhow, I dunno..that's all I know. I blame Umm and her tendencie to think befofe she shares thoughts

I think, in future it's only fair to exclude clever people from posting stuff. ..truth is ugly ..mine eyes are a hurtin'

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

lepperochan said:

you've a million rules and guidelines in your group. I have one : don't be a dick, I'm afraid that puts you out by default. I am of course a fair man so I gathered all my selves together and had a council ...it was unanimous. ...sorry, kid

I'm sure you won't loose any sleep over it. I'd forgotten compleatly til you tried to equate it to bullying.

anyhow, I dunno..that's all I know. I blame Umm and her tendencie to think befofe she shares thoughts

I think, in future it's only fair to exclude clever people from posting stuff. ..truth is ugly ..mine eyes are a hurtin'

cough lol cough

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I get the feeling the implication is I am in fact also a dick.  ...I dunno if I can take that sort of revelation. I mean, it's been a bad week. if this turns out to be true it's gonna be like ..whoa
WHOA!! ..then, I'll probably have a  peanut butter banana jam sanbo 😎

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1368

i, for one, am not a dick.

though, i do appreciate them from time to time.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

poet Anonymous

DaisyGrace said:i, for one, am not a dick.

though, i do appreciate them from time to time.

Can girls even be dicks?

I wanna borrow one for a day. Maybe you could windmill that shit just to be given the chance to find out. The equal sex debate requires this hands on knowledge.

poet Anonymous

Aww i get it now..so some people's feelings are hurt because they can't be in every group.
Nothing wrong with directors making decisions for the greater good of a group's goal.
The actual term is optimum resource management..but calling it bullying is really stretching even the most dramatic of imaginations

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

The muggle account performed neither of these functions so is hardly a "model". However, it was known widely as a " bully account " I was briefed about when I came in board as a mod. I'm glad to see it's not any longer, and will hopefully be a positive attribute for DUP in the future.  

Well I'm going to be a dick now, and ask this as my last question was ignored.  

Is the above quote true?  or is that widely known between just the mods and not DU as a whole, because it is absolutely nothing that I have heard and it just seems to be Ahavati publicly saying this on numerous occasions.  I loathe "bullying"  

Go to page:
Go to: