Page:

any shorter way to navigate to poetry on du of yesteryears?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

everybody's definition of quality poetry is different as is their taste. an interest is delving into the poetry of yesteryears on DU, has prompted this question. as currently, it is not so easy to navigate to poetry of particular genre as there is only one way, going page by page.

it is very well understood, the websmiss has much busi-ness already, only request, is if possible, can this matter be discussed.

respects.

poetryfanatic101
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 1

yes

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

cold_fusion said:everybody's definition of quality poetry is different as is their taste. an interest is delving into the poetry of yesteryears on DU, has prompted this question. as currently, it is not so easy to navigate to poetry of particular genre as there is only one way, going page by page.

it is very well understood, the websmiss has much busi-ness already, only request, is if possible, can this matter be discussed.

respects.

I'm not sure what your question or suggestion is because if you go to a specific poem category there's a Sort button.

The sort allows for eleven different options.

Is there a specific option you'd like to see added?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

profiles
pick one been here long time
Click reading list

Read some vintage poetry

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

LobodeSanPedro said:

I'm not sure what your question or suggestion is because if you go to a specific poem category there's a Sort button.

The sort allows for eleven different options.

Is there a specific option you'd like to see added?

Appreciate the help Lobo.

I did check that sort option, the drop-down list is extensive. My only request is if at all possible, can we have an option of 'sort by oldest first' added? this, was the option I found missing.

I find plenty to read here, my personal quest is to read the poems of yesteryears by users no longer here and also we do not know of as they're inactive.

Once again many thanks for the answer.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

rabbitquest said:
profiles
pick one been here long time
Click reading list

Read some vintage poetry

Appreciate the help dear peer. That was the reason, i.e checking old profiles and the reading lists- that lead to some amazing poems. Only niggle was the process is multi-step and you're missing out on so much that gets buried under new works every day, every hour.

Yes, I did enjoy the vintage poetry. Thank you, again.

Page:
Go to: