Go to page:

why can't i add my own poems to my reading list?

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017
Forum Posts: 248

why?

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Hi walker...
Well, the simplest way to explain is the Reading List is to recommend other member's poems you enjoy to those who visit your personal page.  And those who add yours to their list is a way for them to show others' poetry by members that they enjoy.  I hope that helps you. :)

poet Anonymous

on the bright side, you can add your other profile's poems to your reading list

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017
Forum Posts: 58

I felt the same way a while back.
Couldn't get on my poems, only to find out I'd written none. Doh.

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017

a thought it was a list of favorit poems to be read latah. i wanted to add mine to make it easy to check if i need to spit and shine a bit afterwords.

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017

Ard-Ri said:on the bright side, you can add your other profile's poems to your reading list

Do people do that? lol.

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017

escape_artist_322 said:I felt the same way a while back.
Couldn't get on my poems, only to find out I'd written none. Doh.

aren't we the same guys from same place and same....

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017

I have no idea who anyone is anymore man. Men claiming to think like a woman, women changing to men.

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017

why doth that matta? you love da poem ya love da pome

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017

It matters to me, like a woman having fake everything claiming she can't find a real man, but that's just my opinion. Everyone has the right to be who they want, id just prefer that strange shit kept away from me lol

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017

i agree pal. ya wanna avoid something yep ya got da Gawd given right to keep away from stuff ya don't lyke.

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017

I notice what you did there with that comment. Very smart.

walker
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 12th May 2017

now you see. now you don't. smart or not, ya own observation bud

poet Anonymous

escape_artist_322 said:It matters to me, like a woman having fake everything claiming she can't find a real man, but that's just my opinion. Everyone has the right to be who they want, id just prefer that strange shit kept away from me lol

Says the dude with the panties avatar... Meh, if you don't like it my love, don't look. Simples.

Also @Walker in terms of adding your own poems to a reading list to work on later, you can do that through the drafts feature on the 'submit poem' tab. This will allow you to edit at will before you put your stuff out there. Then you won't need to reading list 'em to polish and shine and all that jazz.

escape_artist_322
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th May 2017

Miss_Sub said:

Says the dude with the panties avatar... Meh, if you don't like it my love, don't look. Simples.

Also in terms of adding your own poems to a reading list to work on later, you can do that through the drafts feature on the 'submit poem' tab. This will allow you to edit at will before you put your stuff out there. Then you won't need to reading list 'em.

I assume you got a dick and didn't like my comment.

Go to page:
Go to: