Go to page:

Time for a new moderator

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

This joint is like a big bowl of dried fruit and mixed nuts... with a handful of poets.

Wow, WebMistress! I look forward to starting my own personal group of poets in the future vamped up DU.  I envisage it will be a quiet group of mindless poets who don't want to read anymore shit about boring mods in the forums.  No offence intended mods and whining members.

Anyone interested in joining my group of poets, just PM me now to avoid the waiting list.  The password is 'you're an asshole, case.  Let me in!'

composedWITHrazors
Blade Artist
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 6awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 84

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

You, the shieldmaiden from the dark north. A person who shares their art. Not just derisive remarks. Vote Melia for president

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Cripes, I don't know why anyone would want to be a mod.  It must feel like being out at sea in stormy weather on a boat with a hole in it, a lot of the time.  I would be sacked after a week because I like to say "FU"

Credit where credit is due to those who take on the task.  You're more tolerant humans than I am.

I'm in Case.  

poet Anonymous

"The sound of tireless voices is the price we pay for the right to hear the music of our own opinions" ~ Adlai Stevenson

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

"Love all, trust a few,
Do wrong to none: be able for thine enemy
Rather in power than use, and keep thy friend
Under thy own life's key: be check'd for silence,
But never tax'd for speech."
- All's Well That Ends Well, William Shakespeare

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I was over at the DUP outlet store yesteray and bought a candy bar which contained a golden ticket to be a moderator for a day,
on April 32, 2017,
I am really excited about my upcoming experience, and hope to have a lot of fun.

Thank you ahead of time for getting me a copy of the  website guide that shows how to help users reset passwords, and some of the other fun features I have been meaning to read her private emails.  For the good of the website to protect from dangerous users, I wil note hesitate to use the bann button and have ordered a special set of gloves so I wont get blisters.  
Ta Ta for now,
Beauregard Beezle III

Go to page:
Go to: