Go to page:

DU Convention

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

MadameLavender said:

Been laying low as far as travel --had a lot to sort out with the divorce and all....

But, there's been travel for work, in the sense of driving all over central Mass and Southern NH, checking on my students when they're on clinical rotations in the hospitals.

Add in trips back and forth to where my daughter is, nearly 2 hours away, and I put a lot of miles on my truck.  So right now, "travel" for me consists of yard sales and flea markets on the weekends, a drive to the beach here and there, and occasional out of town concert, and I have a day trip to Nantucket Island, booked for this summer with Wilson Bus Tours.  LOL

Love it!!!!

I traveled all my life. I like being still now. Though I still hit the mountains regularly.  Beach occassionally.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Ahavati said:

Love it!!!!

I traveled all my life. I like being still now. Though I still hit the mountains regularly.  Beach occassionally.

I'm going to be on the road a lot until mid-May--lots of distance drives for student checks and my daughter decided to move 20 minutes further west on top of the existing 90 minute ride-one-way I have now to see her, next month, so I have to help with that, since I have the truck.  

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16067

LostGirl18 said:Anytime. Anywhere.
Count me in.

I like that spirit...wish I could say that.

LostGirl18
Fire of Insight
Canada 10awards
Joined 15th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 105

Azure Islands. Most definitely a must this year or next. Anyone who wants to meet me there is more than welcome. (;

🏖🍹🌴

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Grace said:

I love wooded areas...campfire and chicken roasted over fire...and lots of beer and strumming guitars and singing...wow:) Anon

My thoughts exactly!

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1530

Can we have a separate one for democrats and republicans?
I'm afraid I'll be assassinated...
JJ

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16067

Poetryman said:Can we have a separate one for democrats and republicans?
I'm afraid I'll be assassinated...
JJ

Might have a very lively debate but not assassination. ..I don't think. Poetryman you would be safe and sound at a tropical beach with umbrella'd drinks.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

LostGirl18 said:Azure Islands. Most definitely a must this year or next. Anyone who wants to meet me there is more than welcome. (;

🏖🍹🌴

👜✈

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LostGirl18
Fire of Insight
Canada 10awards
Joined 15th Feb 2017

seekingkate said:

14 months ago it was India for the Jaipur Literature Festival and since then its been a few trips to capital cities within Australia.

2018? I'd like to go back in the direction of Europe, maybe the Scandanavian countries...at the moment it's just a dream 🙃

That sounds like a wonderful dream.

LostGirl

LostGirl18
Fire of Insight
Canada 10awards
Joined 15th Feb 2017

SatansSperm said:how about we go a poets....my hand is never more than four feet from my penis if I am looking for sex so I don't need to travel for that

What is poetry without sex?

Ladykhia
Lost Thinker
Joined 12th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 6

LostGirl18 said:

What is poetry without sex?

Totally agree..lmao

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013