Go to page:

DU Convention

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Christ, what kind of party are you people planning?????

Whatever the case, for the sake of any Muslim DUPers attending ( or anyone that looks Muslim ), avoid having it in 'Merica for at least 3 years and 10 months.

Or there will likely be backdoor intrusions upon arrival.

viceroycigs
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 2

and have sex? seriously?? thts honestly so try hard this isnt a hookup site but if you wanted to have sex with someone on here thats whatever, there are a lot of underage people on this site, they wouldn't be able to have a say so to go to that kind of thing. honestly make it for everyone not just horny desperate adults.

poet Anonymous

There have been various hookups on this site over the years. Even a marriage and a DUP baby. It's people's personal choice at the end of the day. I dare say it probably wouldn't be the primary focus of a hypothetical DU convention in a hypothetical thread about hypothetical human beings, my dear.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

It would be consensual sex if it was sex anyway, regardless of any other styles or types of intercourse. Besides, if the creative juices are flowing then some people may well want to get other juices flowing as well. Personally I would prefer to drink some fruit juice and admire the curves and aspects of the incredibly creative minds.... and then get to know them more intimately.
Given the past year, France might not be a good idea either, because of all that terrorism nonsense. And secondly because its France. I kid; it would make quite a statement to have the convention there: Liberté, égalité, fraternité and all that in the name of art.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

hemihead said:

Madame L, are you volunteering your sphincter for the hiding of the drugs for all this proposed border jumping....most decent of you...
hidey hole not nessesary... I lived in Vegas for years and I'm still connected.. 20 min and whatever you want is at your room door...

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

I've got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be really fucked up
that tonight's gonna be really really fucked up

Tonight's the night
we all have sex
right up the butt
and Chump is next

Use cocaine balloon
condoms for protection
unzip free speech, let fly
your longest worded erection  

And this song has gone on way too long
And this song has gone on too long
I should shut the fuck up

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16206

The best place to hold an international social gathering/ convention....Boracay, Phillipines...glorious beach.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

this lady will forever remain mysterious. ( cue bluesy music )

whale
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 24awards
Joined 9th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 233

Taurek - some people want me to be in LA around May (it's not exactly the City of Angels for me after my last visit involving Rico charges carmen Electra fireman gang bangers lost passport soho house  etc etc) but if I have to go (and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes) I'll ping u a message - it'd be fun to catch up

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

Magnetron said:I've got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be really fucked up
that tonight's gonna be really really fucked up

Tonight's the night
we all have sex
right up the butt
and Chump is next

Use cocaine balloon
condoms for protection
unzip free speech, let fly
your longest worded erection  

And this song has gone on way too long
And this song has gone on too long
I should shut the fuck up
you guys are just gonna have to get over this butt sex fetish chump is as straight as the shortest distance between two points...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

mysteriouslady said:this lady will forever remain mysterious. ( cue bluesy music )

If the lady will not go to the convention, then the convention will go to her. Cue 'The Liberty Bell' (Monty Python theme) accompanied by doors smashing inwards.

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

how about we go a poets....my hand is never more than four feet from my penis if I am looking for sex so I don't need to travel for that

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: