Page:

Psychological romance thriller books

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 533

Hi guys for some reason I'm into psychological romance thrillers and the ideas of reading them. Do u guys have any book suggestions on amazon or Barnes nobles that I can read or perhaps buy if so please list them.

U can list the book and it's synopsis.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

i think Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier is something you might like, it's a bit psychological, definitely a romance and kind of a thriller. The main character is a regular girl and the book is told from her perspective, she gets married to a not very regular guy and they have an interesting time.

One really cool thing about this book is that the first chapter could also be the last, when you start reading, it develops a sort of mystery.. and when the book ends it ends abruptly and you're left wanting to know more..which you can if you think back to the first chapter(and the beginning of the second). it's really satisfying.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

Oh great do u guys suggest anymore books like this. Suggestions much needed

poet Anonymous

The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood.
It's a story within a story with many twists but the ending is a shocker that you dont see it coming..and that's all i want to say without revealing more.
If you're not familiar with her work, she's a prominent writer that makes you think long after the book ends.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

Come on DUP I need need need need need more ideas Comment and share

Page:
Go to: