Go to page:

viewing explicit poem previews without clicking

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

Umm said:This actually makes sense. It'd be nice if the extreme warning poems were readily visible to people over the ages of 18, just with "extreme warning" written near the title somewhere and the clicky thingy only poped up for people who haven't specified their age or are under 18. in my opinion.

Thank you so much. I was starting to doubt my shred of sanity

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

just to be clear what im suggesting....i think there should be a box to check on your profile if you are a member that allows you to see the previews of extreme poems. if you dont want to see it then dont check the box . that way everyone gets what hey want....

Artemios
Thought Provoker
Greece 12awards
Joined 11th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 393

I agree to add this button/box whatever. It's not only to preview a poem. Sometimes you go back to a profile to find and read again a poem that you likes, and if it was "extreme content" and the poem you are looking has most of his/her poems in "extreme" mode, then the only way to find what you are looking for, is to remember the title or to reopen a few or many poems until you find the one you are looking for.
Personally, I don't find any use in the "extreme content" advise... Well, it's not that it molests me as well, lol

Erotic-Ecstasy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th July 2016
Forum Posts: 1

I look at it like this sooner or later you have to change with time or get left behind

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Erotic-Ecstasy said:I look at it like this sooner or later you have to change with time or get left behind.
hell with this shit im still in the 80's...... what do you mean yes or no for the box to check

Go to page:
Go to: