Go to page:

DU Supporters

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Yearly payment I like also. Think it's the easiest . Maybe just for those that want the perks, because not everyone is interested . Gives those the push to pay lol. But I like the way things are . Should have the option of just a star by the name or even nothing for paying.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
rain1courtel
RainC
Tyrant of Words
United States 38awards
Joined 3rd June 2012
Forum Posts: 230

I have no problem supporting DUP!

J_J_Jay_Jr
Fire of Insight
United States 17awards
Joined 20th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 218

Count me in.

I would prefer the yearly option. I, for one, have been known to miss a monthly but a yearly, especially with a reminder, I am certain to remember it.

PayPal works for me. (If you don't have a PayPal account, you can pay using a credit card via PayPal without setting up a PayPal account.)

And I don't need a special icon, color or anything else.  Frankly, I would rather not know who does and who doesn't. Treat everyone the same, pay or not. No segregated society here or "levels" or whatever.  I suspect there are more than 20 of us who will kick in with no need for notoriety. I suppose that would make it a sort of donation approach rather than a membership approach.

A special note to our Dear Mistress --you are certainly welcome to make a bit of cash for the work you do.  (I've been where you are with a website, and I know how it can grow to the point of taking over your life.)

Comments aside, let me make this clear, I am in.  Regardless of how, how much, or whatever.

Lastly, if it's a $100 a year, I would consider it a bargain.

(Might be, I could sponsor a couple of other members, to help them out, until they could do it on their on.  I would consider it an honor.)

Jay

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

No I don't think it's an issue that people like the added bonuses! I'm just simple and don't care for change much. But I don't hate those that don't mind it. I'm sure I'd get used to it. I only said what I said because its how I feel on the bonuses. Is all

Darkshine
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 16th Dec 2010
Forum Posts: 319

I was thinking about this and what JJJay  and Gg said is one of the things that I thought about too. Seem's as if contributor's we're to get special title's and added bonuses, soon this would become a segregated society. Not all, but some might start to think that they're entitled to more being contributor's and all and just might start develop a sense of ego causing them to berate those who can't afford to contribute. I want to be a part in contributing to the continued existence of this site, not for title's or extra priviledges, but because I know how much it mean's to a lot of people. It's a place for the young and old to come and express ourselves, to come and 'hang-out', and just may keep a lot of people out of trouble who might be out doing other things if this site didn't exist. So it's not a matter of paying to get extra for me. It's a matter of wanting to support a good cause.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

How about the one person that pays for let's say four years in advance gets to find out which alias is the web miss writes from??? Sounds good to me

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
rain1courtel
RainC
Tyrant of Words
United States 38awards
Joined 3rd June 2012
Forum Posts: 230

Wow! Those are awesome, Broomie! So creative! :)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Darkshine
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 16th Dec 2010
Forum Posts: 319

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
You are right about all you said. I guess that I just didn't think it through enough before making my comment. At time's I do that.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: