Go to page:

Nuisances On DUP?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Devilish said:Do I get to spank anyone?.. =)

Damn You!!
i thought You NEVER visited this place anymore!!

& did You even think to PM me?
BUTT -  noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1122

You know how sometimes you get a new thing, and then all of a sudden you start noticing all the other people who have that same thing...? We humans tend to look for connections and think things are about us when they're not.

There are literally thousands of people on DUP. I find that a good way to avoid being hurt or annoyed is to assume that stuff I read here is not about me. Maybe every poem on DUP should be automatically stamped with that movie disclaimer, "Any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental"... or whatever it says.
Would that help?
😉
The mods have plenty to do. I can't even imagine volunteering for that. Thanks for all that you do behind the scenes.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2252

Hecate said:Actually I've seen a lot of older members fuck with each other pretty bad. Like maybe yall should have a no drama policy like, " this ain't Facebook so take your drama to your mamma". There's people slandering and stalking people up on this bitch! For real! And check this out, I haven't even been here that long at all and if I've seen it..........

this ain't Facebook so take your drama to your mamma".
I LIKE THAT

It is sad to see some people
on this site
who are using it
like it is their personal Facebook
who say they Use
their time and expertise
to help poets
on this site
One wonders
What expertise
do they have
we are all learning growing
trying to find
a little balance
So when certain people
Claim
we are Experts
one has wonder
why
Could it be
that these people are
facebook rejects
who cannot find enough
people
to feel
that they are
the bell of the ball
the center of Attraction
the wise ones
the experts
on this site
by posting links
and saying
we advertise DUP, poets from DUP, and our DUP comps on our site at our own personal expense

own personal expense
One wonders
how much money
does it cost
to advertise
one ones own site
Strange people

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

drone said:

I LIKE THAT

on this site
who are using it
who say they Use
their time and expertise
to help poets
on this site
One wonders
What expertise
do they have
trying to find
a little balance
So when certain people
Claim
we are Experts
one has wonder
why
Could it be
that these people are
facebook rejects
who cannot find enough
people
to feel
that they are
the bell of the ball
the center of Attraction
the wise ones
the experts
on this site
by posting links
and saying
we advertise DUP, poets from DUP, and our DUP comps on our site at our own personal expense

own personal expense
One wonders
how much money
does it cost
to advertise
one ones own site
Strange people

^ More trolling by people with nothing better to do. Yay. How apropos in a thread about "nuisances".

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/suggestions/read/11687/

* yawn *

arortiz73
MTP
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 24th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 298

There's nothing wrong with questions and wonder.

drone said:

I LIKE THAT

on this site
who are using it
who say they Use
their time and expertise
to help poets
on this site
One wonders
What expertise
do they have
trying to find
a little balance
So when certain people
Claim
we are Experts
one has wonder
why
Could it be
that these people are
facebook rejects
who cannot find enough
people
to feel
that they are
the bell of the ball
the center of Attraction
the wise ones
the experts
on this site
by posting links
and saying

own personal expense
One wonders
how much money
does it cost
to advertise
one ones own site
Strange people

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

arortiz73 said:There's nothing wrong with questions and wonder.

No, but there is something wrong when persons such as yourself start messaging members with unsubstantiated gossip and making bold threats that you are going to be a trolling nuisance to certain members of this board.

You have a choice.

You can come clean by naming the person whose bullshit you initially swallowed that started the ball of harrassment rolling on your end and admit that you were too fucking gullible to confirm the rumors at the source. It's blatantly obvious that you didn't come up with these notions all on your own.

Or, you can continue being manipulated by said asshole behind the scenes, which will definitely lead to you getting yourself banned, especially now that you already have several strikes against you. Go ahead. Keep messaging more members with gossip. Keep ambushing us during comments on poetry that is not yours. Keep starting new attack threads about us without our permission.

Keep being a malleable piece of clay and after you've martyred yourself on this idiotic quest for attention, come back under a new account. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Send a message to MadameLavender. Tell her the name of the person who stuck a key in your back and wound you up with these garbage claims about us. And stop being a pest. Leave me the fuck alone. Leave Ahavati the fuck alone. Leave our friends the fuck alone.

You want to be someone's saviour at DUP?

Save yourself from yourself.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

JohnnyBlaze said:

^ More trolling by people with nothing better to do. Yay. How apropos in a thread about "nuisances".

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/suggestions/read/11687/

* yawn *

One does
what one can
to avoid
honest
sometimes
close to the bone
debates
one loves
to step on to the battle field
of open debate
emboldened in ones belief
that one knows
that one is wise
in ones sad Pretence
It gives one
more time you see
to hang around forums
and debates
to er
re-educate
the uneducated
the lowbrow
unsophisticated
unenlightened
philistines
who do not understand

One must look
through
rose-tinted glasses
to become
enlightened  
to become
spiritually aware

This is why
we spend
most of our time
hanging around forums
and debates
to gather
under our wing
to guide
the simple folk
and the confused
to mold them
into being

Nice But Dim
in a word
Controllable
To Our
Point Of View

Hiding from ones shadows
is a sad state of affairs
hiding behind
words
that were spoken
by those
who were wise
long dead
but their words
are still here
for those to read
to try to understand
the meanings
of what they speak
but sadly
there are those
who abuse
the very Essence
of their words
using them
as bait
to gather those
who are searching
for themselves
One understands
one is looking for balance
As we all are
in this
crazy world
But to abuse
the words
of those who were wise
to cut and paste
these words
and not practice
what you preach
to not look at
the for and against
in debates
to be Haughty
Conceited
Opinionated
To me
is Obscene
Throwing stones
at those
who do not agree
Speaking words
that you
have no right
to speak
my sad little
wannabe
Plastic
Buddha

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

JohnnyBlaze said:

No, but there is something wrong when persons such as yourself start messaging members with unsubstantiated gossip and making bold threats that you are going to be a trolling nuisance to certain members of this board.

You have a choice.

You can come clean by naming the person whose bullshit you initially swallowed that started the ball of harrassment rolling on your end and admit that you were too fucking gullible to confirm the rumors at the source. It's blatantly obvious that you didn't come up with these notions all on your own.

Or, you can continue being manipulated by said asshole behind the scenes, which will definitely lead to you getting yourself banned, especially now that you already have several strikes against you. Go ahead. Keep messaging more members with gossip. Keep ambushing us during comments on poetry that is not yours. Keep starting new attack threads about us without our permission.

Keep being a malleable piece of clay and after you've martyred yourself on this idiotic quest for attention, come back under a new account. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Send a message to MadameLavender. Tell her the name of the person who stuck a key in your back and wound you up with these garbage claims about us. And stop being a pest. Leave me the fuck alone. Leave Ahavati the fuck alone. Leave our friends the fuck alone.

You want to be someone's saviour at DUP?

Save yourself from yourself.

That works both ways-- leaving comments like the "still trolling/yawn" one, towards Drone, then reporting his response as trolling, when he does respond, sort of begs the question: would it be better to just not comment at all and ignore those who irk you, rather than dropping something that looks like bait to do the very thing you despise?

And as far as reporting instances, the report button must be used and if there isn't one , use the help/ask a question section and write in with the problem and the next mod to come along will address these.   It's ok to pm a mod here and there with an issue but we certainly don't need our  inboxes flooded with everything that needs to go through the proper channels , so I'll thank you not to be directing people to bypass the reporting system .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

MadameLavender said:

That works both ways-- leaving comments like the "still trolling/yawn" one, towards Drone, then reporting his response as trolling, when he does respond, sort of begs the question: would it be better to just not comment at all and ignore those who irk you, rather than dropping something that looks like bait to do the very thing you despise?

And as far as reporting instances, the report button must be used and if there isn't one , use the help/ask a question section and write in with the problem and the next mod to come along will address these.   It's ok to pm a mod here and there with an issue but we certainly don't need our  inboxes flooded with everything that needs to go through the proper channels , so I'll thank you not to be directing people to bypass the reporting system .

I directed arortiz to you publicly for reason: to end this bullshit immediately that he started behind the scenes. And if you don't want to accept private messages from him or anyone else by disabling your PM box, I don't care. I said what I have to say.

And lately reports I have made have been ignored. Earlier this week, I actually reported a post needlessly attacking Drone in another thread. TWICE.  It was ignored by "The Mods". TWICE. So there's that.

Have a nice day.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

JohnnyBlaze said:

I directed arortiz to you publicly for reason: to end this bullshit immediately that he started behind the scenes. And if you don't want to accept private messages from him or anyone else by disabling your PM box, I don't care. I said what I have to say.

And lately reports I have made have been ignored. Earlier this week, I actually reported a post needlessly attacking Drone in another thread. TWICE.  It was ignored by "The Mods". TWICE. So there's that.

Have a nice day.

Could you
tell me which thread
I would like to see

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

JohnnyBlaze said:

I directed arortiz to you publicly for reason: to end this bullshit immediately that he started behind the scenes.

Have a nice day.

just because you click report doent mean mods are going to hide stuff which offended you. we're not here to clean up stuff you disapprove of. Simpe as that. if it were to to me I'd have your report button disabled til you stopped being a snowflake. but its not (and rightly so)

So theres that too

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

lepperochan said:

just because you click report doent mean mods are going to hide stuff which offended you. we're not here to clean up stuff you disapprove of. Simpe as that. if it were to to me I'd have your report button disabled til you stopped being a snowflake. but its not (and rightly so)

So theres that too

Right.

I'm glad you made it clear what kind of community atmosphere "you" wish to promote.

Thank you for clearing up why it is pointless for "me" to make reports on certain issues.

Have a nice day.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

drone said:
Could you
tell me which thread
I would like to see

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11459/870/

TWICE. i went out of my way to report this because you or anyone else does not deserve to be replied to in this manner. And leaving such a comment visible sets precedent and invites others to do likewise.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14270

lepperochan said:

So theres that too

Great example there, moderator. The post he reported was, if I'm not mistaken, someone calling drone an idiot? Which attests to Johnny's character that despite his personal feelings toward a poster, name calling shouldn't be acceptable in any form.

Isn't name calling against the guidelines? Aren't we supposed to stick to the issues and not personally attack the poster?

Or, is calling people an idiot and snowflake perfectly acceptible here at DUP now? What's next? Asshole and bastard? Motherfucker? Bitch? The possibilites are endless!

I guess the latter. Thanks for the clarification. By all means, carry on with your thinly-veiled attempts at character assasinations.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

JohnnyBlaze said:

Right.

I'm glad you made it clear what kind of community atmosphere "you" wish to promote.

Thank you for clearing up why it is pointless to make reports on certain issues.

Have a nice day.

like I said. we are not here to hide stuff YOU disapprove of. theres no body past or present who disapproves of more stuff than YOU

so yea

I hope I have made it  clear.

Go to page:
Go to: