Page:

the take photo feature doesn’t work

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

idk if that’s just me but it comes up with a black screen. i know there are bigger problems but i am collecting a bunch of photos i have no interest in keeping anywhere else

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

May be a glitch somewhere. I’ve reported also that the crop avatar thing isn’t working for me either. Still waiting to hear back on that. So maybe there’s just a little issue with pictures somewhere 🤷‍♀️

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

could be, I’m not big mad about it tbh it’s only a bit annoying

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by take photo, do you mean uploading an image? Is this an image on a submission, or your profile picture (avatar)?

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

admin said:I'm not sure exactly what you mean by take photo, do you mean uploading an image? Is this an image on a submission, or your profile picture (avatar)?

I can say that i cabbit upñoad an in forums but can change avatar an add a pic to poem

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

I can't seem to recreate any of these issues. Those having problems, please let me know the exact steps you've taken (which part of the site you're trying to upload an image, what file extension does the image have etc.) and what device and browser you're using. If I can recreate the issue then I can definitely try to solve it, thanks.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

Ive tried on several forum threads using a Samsung 8+ on samsungs on internet browser app

Page:
Go to: