Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2000

Viddax said:Valeriya

- I did not think you or Carpe were offending/ being offended. I said about it in order to err on the side of caution if someone thought it would then always be acceptable on DU to call people expletives; not going to smack them down over it. As mentioned I do not like it; a a Mod and as a human being I have to accept to respect it.
It was handled perfectly fine: just an excuse used by me to voice my opinions on that matter; rather than stay sensible and stay silent!

I am not about to force David to share, or then use it as concrete evidence against another member, or even use it as busy-bodying evidence to turn against him. Nor am I about to start watching every single person and action: however I should be more vigilant and visible on the site.
I intensely dislike being micro-managed, and micro-managing others, but I get annoyed with myself when I lose tabs of things and let them slide too far. I cannot always be a disconnected spirit just enjoying life as it seems my nature to do: so any engagement with the world and things I take seriously,  over-seriously.

Thank you Viddax I appreciate it.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Viddax said:Macleod

Please call me David - Macleod is way too formal

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

Viddax said:Macleod

- I would very interested to see this dossier of yours. I am not going to promise action on it, or even that I will immediately read it. Though if you send it over I will have a look at it, a thorough look.

Part of the dossier was shared with the Mods and the webmiss when I was a MOD so it should be a matter of record. Interestingly it was not acted upon. I am aware the at least three other members had similar experiences and gave over evidence at different times again it fell on deaf ears.

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1211

Well as someone who has had more threads boiled so much so that I had to leave and come back as Zazzles I can say first hand not one single time has anyone from Dup moderators ever took my side when Iíve been repeatedly disrespected bullied or mob attacked.. those of you that are still here and where here way back then, who have seen me burn down in the boiler room, knows what Iím referring to. Not to mention I cannot add my constructive two cents in any forum without the usual suspects, that always seem to seek me out and twist my words out of context .
Next thing you know Iím in a drama filled  conversation. Somehow I always come out the bad guy, because when they say  horrible things and hurtful things itís OK but when I come out to defend myself and throw shade back at them itís not OK ,,,, and these people never get punished thatís what Iím saying.. As for the rules and
what-not the best advice I can and do give is this, especially newbies that I refer from the real world  here stay out of the forums they will tear you apart in there!  
Great thread Viddax 👍🏻🎃

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8329

Wow! Jackie. I've been here 5.5 years, and I can honestly say that I don't remember you ever being bullied! But then again, I don't venture near certain threads. I stick to my own, or those who are friends. I am sorry you experienced that. I do remember you coming to me a few times when I was a moderator, and I thought we had settled the issue ( though I can't recall what the issue was now ).

I really hate to read that you feel that way Jackie. No one should. I'm certainly sorry if I missed something.

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Ahavati said:Wow! Jackie. I've been here 5.5 years, and I can honestly say that I don't remember you ever being bullied! But then again, I don't venture near certain threads. I stick to my own, or those who are friends. I am sorry you experienced that. I do remember you coming to me a few times when I was a moderator, and I thought we had settled the issue ( though I can't recall what the issue was now ).

I really hate to read that you feel that way Jackie. No one should. I'm certainly sorry if I missed something.

Thanks for that Ava and yeah you did all you could as any good person would .. in the end it went horribly wrong at no fault to you luv.

Just some members are privy to certain privileges here and they always will. Their freedom of speech is respected above most here.
Anyway thatís all in the past but I still avoid the forums. Lmao we all know I can defend myself pretty good but Iíd rather not go there! Hehe 🙃

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Zazzles said:

Thanks for that Ava and yeah you did all you could as any good person would .. in the end it went horribly wrong at no fault to you luv.

Just some members are privy to certain privileges here and they always will. Their freedom of speech is respected above most here.
Anyway thatís all in the past but I still avoid the forums. Lmao we all know I can defend myself pretty good but Iíd rather not go there! Hehe 🙃

Good to hear that, Jackie. DU has been a wonderfully calm and peaceful place for a month now. It's a totally different vibe and I hope you can grow to dig it.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3802

Ahavati said:

Good to hear that, Jackie. DU has been a wonderfully calm and peaceful place for a month now. It's a totally different vibe and I hope you can grow to dig it.

It's only just begun, now that certain threads have ran their course and expired, and new threads are gaining momentum.

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

JohnnyBlaze said:

It's only just begun, now that certain threads have ran their course and expired, and new threads are gaining momentum.

Yes itís been wonderful Johnny 🤗👍🏻🎃☠️🧙‍♀️
Thanks 😊

poet Anonymous

It certainly has changed. The people who were lighting a match, throwing it in the bin, and placing a cigarette under a running tap have gone.

A few still remind me however of the old man in the next ward behind me in hospital; All day with his ďnobody wants to help me.Ē Like had all his facilityís upstairs in his head, and was told he can manage walking to the toilet himself, yet carried on with his famous quote.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 5th Nov 2014

So Many have left and for good reason
so many missing, important voices
tossed aside regardless of fault or not
DU is merely a shadow of its former self
those who look at it through honest eyes
know what they have really done
even if the deny any wrong-doing
claiming innocence whilst fully recognising
their obvious guilt laden complicity
these crocodiles happily smile
but crocodiles are not to be trusted
when they bite the bite down hard
regardless of injury or indeed, death
they kill for amusement working as a team
piling onto ther next recurring victim
such behaviour condoned or ignored
The feeding frenzy has lasted some 5 years
I was lucky I just lost my legs, some lost more
so much more at the hands of so-called elites
those arrogant egotistical forgettable
minute in stature and also in intellect
as in the world these things result from privilege
and undeserved status, many see through them
but too late the cry, unable to muster a defence
those who retreated were not cowards at all
they daily had to fight tooth and nail for their sanity
as this murder of crows embarked on their killings
No evidence accepted the inertia was/is palpable
the prosecutors furnished forged evidence and lies
and the crocodiles, as always, get of scot-free

The Opera remains clearly unfinished Ė The Fat Lady
has not yet lumbered/waddled up to the podium
about to be gagged despite the efforts of her foul
smelling gang of scurrilous scurvy knaves
by Captain Hook or the workings of a crook
they shall all be forced to walk the plank

All is not yet lost
if we chose to
Make DU great again

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1002

David_Macleod said:
So Many have left and for good reason
so many missing, important voices
tossed aside regardless of fault or not
DU is merely a shadow of its former self
those who look at it through honest eyes
know what they have really done
even if the deny any wrong-doing
claiming innocence whilst fully recognising
their obvious guilt laden complicity
these crocodiles happily smile
but crocodiles are not to be trusted
when they bite the bite down hard
regardless of injury or indeed, death
they kill for amusement working as a team
piling onto ther next recurring victim
such behaviour condoned or ignored
The feeding frenzy has lasted some 5 years
I was lucky I just lost my legs, some lost more
so much more at the hands of so-called elites
those arrogant egotistical forgettable
minute in stature and also in intellect
as in the world these things result from privilege
and undeserved status, many see through them
but too late the cry, unable to muster a defence
those who retreated were not cowards at all
they daily had to fight tooth and nail for their sanity
as this murder of crows embarked on their killings
No evidence accepted the inertia was/is palpable
the prosecutors furnished forged evidence and lies
and the crocodiles, as always, get of scot-free

The Opera remains clearly unfinished Ė The Fat Lady
has not yet lumbered/waddled up to the podium
about to be gagged despite the efforts of her foul
smelling gang of scurrilous scurvy knaves
by Captain Hook or the workings of a crook
they shall all be forced to walk the plank

All is not yet lost
if we chose to
Make DU great again

👌👌👌👌👌👌

poet Anonymous

Itís not a Mexican stand-off if three people are involved.
One is a sociopath, the other has a Narcissist personality disorder, and the third is an empath about to step in the shoes of both and feel everything.
Whoís right in winning?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

dustyJournals said:Itís not a Mexican stand-off if three people are involved.
One is a sociopath, the other has a Narcissist personality disorder, and the third is an empath about to step in the shoes of both and feel everything.
Whoís right in winning?

These posts are beginning to turn comical; but, that was funny.

poet Anonymous

After typing those words I did, Iíll no doubt get narcissist videos pop up in my YouTube list later.
Weird that I type certain words here, go on YouTube, and then videos pop up about it.

Comment wasnít aimed at anyone, just thought it was funny myself.

Go to page:
Go to: