Go to page:

Completed Comps not voted on and STUCK

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Magdalena said:No ]one is obliged to host anything here or vote on anything here. It is a choice. So you do it or you don't, simple. That is the freedom of this site. No need for conflict or tantrums.

If anyone needs help, just ask and those willing will come forward.

how can you have any pudding if you don't vote ?  this is a democracy damnnit, if you dont vote we will do it for you

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:

how can you have any pudding if you don't vote ?  this is a democracy damnnit, if you dont vote we will do it for you

I'm a fussy eater. You can have mine.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14271

Okay guys, I am taking this comp over effective now; and will appoint a panel of judges to decide a winner. I don't feel I should be a part of that panel as I have nominated someone.  Thanks tp everyone for their patience!  These things happen.

Edit: if there is anyone willing to run this monthly comp, please message me.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Ahavati said:Okay guys, I am taking this comp over effective now; and will appoint a panel of judges to decide a winner. I don't feel I should be a part of that panel as I have nominated someone.  Thanks tp everyone for their patience!  These things happen.

Edit: if there is anyone willing to run this monthly comp, please message me.

Thanks, lady

I think for clarity sake the old host should at least acknowledge the transfer. members might get the impression we can just take competitions from each other willy nilly.  

it does read a bit like a hostile takeover

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14271

lepperochan said:

Thanks, lady

I think for clarity sake the old host should at least acknowledge the transfer. members might get the impression we can just take competitions from each other willy nilly.  

it does read a bit like a hostile takeover

We all know how hostile I can be.

Well, I would post his private message; however, that would be a violation of privacy. And, it seems he may not be back. . .hopefully, he will, if nothing else but to close this month's out.

I emailed Webmiss, she has access to my messages.

Go to page:
Go to: