Dear lady of the web

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

P'raps it's been said already

when I click on updates I get a dropdown of 8. if there's more than 8 (sometimes it can be in the 20s ) I can't see what they are unless I click through the 8 which are visible

Is there any chance you could make the dropdown so it can scrill \ roll through all the updates so I can have more controll of which ones I want to click into

thanks much for your eyes

*hat tip*

poet Anonymous

Yep. This is something I’ve noticed too. Would be most handy to have a scroll option 😊

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

So, Hey, yeah, hi, ladies and gents,
Its been a few months since Our Lady of Mystery
did a Reveal, and now everybod knows she is actually human,
rather than a mystical being.

However, I have to inform you that this did not happen, as
it appears on the surface, And I joyfully announce that Our Lady is, yes, Still is,
a mystical creature of great beauty and awesomeness.
I need not even bother to try to explain it to you.

So there you have it. The queen of Eire lives on

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

I will have a go with this one at some point and see what people think. My only reservation is that on a mobile device it may become frustrating to navigate without accidently clicking on items in the list.

Honoria
Tyrant of Words
United States 63awards
Joined 22nd July 2019
Forum Posts: 190

Dear Webmiss,

It appears I’ve been tapped by that horrible Google spam thing that plagued the site last year. I’ve tried resetting my devises and I think it’s something that may have to be tended by the site. Please advise. Thank you, Honoria  

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Honoria said:Dear Webmiss,

It appears I’ve been tapped by that horrible Google spam thing that plagued the site last year. I’ve tried resetting my devises and I think it’s something that may have to be tended by the site. Please advise. Thank you, Honoria  

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, please send a "help" question with some more information and I'll see if I can help.

Kind regards

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

admin said:I will have a go with this one at some point and see what people think. My only reservation is that on a mobile device it may become frustrating to navigate without accidently clicking on items in the list.

thanks much, Lady

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

I too am being hit with spam. A Slurpee flash add and a winner banner thingy
Thanks

Lucile
Roberta B Watson
Strange Creature