Page:

works with multiple chapters/works in collections

rhythmic
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 1

hey, y'all:

i'm new to this forum and i'm currently trying to post some of my work.

i have a series of poems that are all about the same thing, but take place at varying times and in many different places. when i wrote them and published them to the site i usually use, i was able to post them as chapters of a work. on other sites, i've organized poems in collections.

there should be a way divide works into chapters, or group them into collections. that's assuming that there isn't a way to do this already? if there is, i'm extremely sorry-- i don't mean to spam or be irritating.

poet Anonymous

Hey there 👋

There’s no way at the moment to divide works into collections. However we do have tags where you can tag your work with different themes. Also the authors note on your poems which will allow you to write if the poem is part of a collection etc.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

rhythmic said:hey, y'all:

i'm new to this forum and i'm currently trying to post some of my work.

i have a series of poems that are all about the same thing, but take place at varying times and in many different places. when i wrote them and published them to the site i usually use, i was able to post them as chapters of a work. on other sites, i've organized poems in collections.

there should be a way divide works into chapters, or group them into collections. that's assuming that there isn't a way to do this already? if there is, i'm extremely sorry-- i don't mean to spam or be irritating.

At the moment, best you can do is title your poems alphabetically or numerically in such a way that they appear grouped together in your list like the attached image as an example.

Page:
Go to: