United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Valeriyabeyond said:

Why would you expect that Daisy?
To begin a venture such as this you should have your heart in it
You should be expecting great things
Otherwise check your motive for it in the first place
Is it to give or contribute to DUP something that you feel is needed or would be enjoyed
Or is your motive to make change, control content or make a name ?

It's all in our perception of the world around us
Endeavor to create something you love

No offense, Val, but. . .

“The best laid schemes o’ mice and men
Gang aft a-gley;
And leave us naught but grief and pain
For promised joy.”

~ Robert Burns  

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1337

Valeriyabeyond said:

Why would you expect that Daisy?
To begin a venture such as this you should have your heart in it
You should be expecting great things
Otherwise check your motive for it in the first place
Is it to give or contribute to DUP something that you feel is needed or would be enjoyed
Or is your motive to make change, control content or make a name ?

It's all in our perception of the world around us
Endeavor to create something you love

Listen.

I said it mostly as a joke. And because I’m nervous about it. Maybe I shouldn’t have.

My heart has been in it for quite awhile. I have wanted there to be a “sex” group for as long as I can remember being here. And I’ve been here quite awhile. But no one has ever stepped up to do it.  And I try to live my life by the principle “if you can’t find what you desire, create it.” So here I am. Creating it.

I do expect great things. I also expect there to be some challenges and some problems. Which can turn into a shit show.

I have no desire to control content or make a name for myself. One of the reasons I was hesitant to become a group owner is that I like my little slice of the internet and being relatively unknown. Putting myself out there as a group owner makes me a little exposed and that makes me nervous. But I’m doing it anyway.

Maybe we won’t have to worry about it. Maybe the webmiss won’t like my idea.

But at least I fucking tried.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

It's a valid question. Critiquing can come in many different styles and forms. We can offer suggestions punctuation and form (if they are following a specific form). You can suggest using a different word for cock after it's been used twice already. you can offer up ways to extend their metaphor if the piece is trying to dig into a metaphor and keep it 'classic.'

you critique erotica and sex poetry the same way you critique other poetry.

and if you haven't read erotica that does it for you, maybe you haven't looked hard enough! ha!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

i know several male erotica writers that get the job done! like, have to fan myself and take a moment get the job done.

you may be right about cute avatars. never really thought about it. but it does seem like there is more of an abundance of female erotic writers than male.

i personally prefer using veiled language and metaphor to get my point across. i like to engage the brain HARD when writing erotic poetry. but i also love a good smut piece.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

DaisyGrace said:

It's a valid question. Critiquing can come in many different styles and forms. We can offer suggestions punctuation and form (if they are following a specific form). You can suggest using a different word for cock after it's been used twice already. you can offer up ways to extend their metaphor if the piece is trying to dig into a metaphor and keep it 'classic.'

you critique erotica and sex poetry the same way you critique other poetry.

and if you haven't read erotica that does it for you, maybe you haven't looked hard enough! ha!

Exactly.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

i mean, who knows? no one really knows who is behind the avatars. and quite frankly, i don't care. i'm just looking for good writing.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:

No offense, Val, but. . .

“The best laid schemes o’ mice and men
Gang aft a-gley;
And leave us naught but grief and pain
For promised joy.”

~ Robert Burns  

Trur true Ahavati

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

DaisyGrace said:

Listen.

I said it mostly as a joke. And because I’m nervous about it. Maybe I shouldn’t have.

My heart has been in it for quite awhile. I have wanted there to be a “sex” group for as long as I can remember being here. And I’ve been here quite awhile. But no one has ever stepped up to do it.  And I try to live my life by the principle “if you can’t find what you desire, create it.” So here I am. Creating it.

I do expect great things. I also expect there to be some challenges and some problems. Which can turn into a shit show.

I have no desire to control content or make a name for myself. One of the reasons I was hesitant to become a group owner is that I like my little slice of the internet and being relatively unknown. Putting myself out there as a group owner makes me a little exposed and that makes me nervous. But I’m doing it anyway.

Maybe we won’t have to worry about it. Maybe the webmiss won’t like my idea.

But at least I fucking tried.

Point taken and accepted Daisy Web Miss will accept it and it will be great What I added to my erotica blog is a page for Q&A
Example What are the rave fetishes for 2020 and do you participate?
Just another idea to expand the group into more of a sex group
Thanks for replying with such Grace Daisy

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Daisy...

Howl well spoken :

"cock"

"extend their metaphor"

LOL !

For I speak the words of love , extending my metaphor !

And she , enraptured , is captured by my talented tongue !

LOL

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Valeriyabeyond said:

Point taken and accepted Daisy Web Miss will accept it and it will be great What I added to my erotica blog is a page for Q&A
Example What are the rave fetishes for 2020 and do you participate?
Just another idea to expand the group into more of a sex group
Thanks for replying with such Grace Daisy

i'll have to think about a question and answer section. because i'm not qualified to answer all sex questions. ha!  

Go to page:
Go to: