Go to page:

A group exclusively for erotica?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 874

Blackwolf said:"So I suggest creating 10 sections of subtle and 10 sections of not so
subtle to cover both ends of the spectrum that is erotic to porn."

This is where we need Webmistress to increase the number of tag categories


I don’t think groups have tags at all.

But I could be wrong. Which is why Johnny is suggesting 10 sections for “subtle” and 10 for “not so subtle.”

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4110

DaisyGrace said:

I don’t think groups have tags at all.

But I could be wrong. Which is why Johnny is suggesting 10 sections for “subtle” and 10 for “not so subtle.”


Correct. Tags aren't used in groups. Just on regular poem submissions.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3335

JohnnyBlaze said:

Correct. Tags aren't used in groups. Just on regular poem submissions.


Which I am aware of ( no offense , Johnny )

Just we need more descriptive tags ,
if we are going to have a new section...

There are many that could be created for this section of the site

We have a lack of tags in this category...

( Sex )

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4110

Blackwolf said:

Which I am aware of ( no offense , Johnny )

Just we need more descriptive tags ,
if we are going to have a new section...

There are many that could be created for this section of the site

We have a lack of tags in this category...

( Sex )


None taken.

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1466

Valeriyabeyond said:Erotica shcmotica
I will start a group where the raunchiest of  writers can post their filth no
"erotica allowed"
We will call it "Not Your Mama's Erotica"


Lmfao
Hee hee

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3335

"Not Your Mama's Erotica"

N.Y.M.E.

What Your N.Y.M.E. ?

( My N.Y.M.E. ? )

Yeah...was it due to your Mama's Erotica ?

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2301

Have fun with your category subcategory good luck with it all I'm sticking to the 18+ thread
See ya it's been fun

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2301

Blackwolf said:

Now wait , that might not be truth...

Someone who is on the site , or joins it...

Their momma could be *worse* than you think...


Hell to the yes on that one BW just ask my boys
Or don't they will just shake their heads

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2301


Nevermind

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4110

DaisyGrace said:

I don’t think groups have tags at all.

But I could be wrong. Which is why Johnny is suggesting 10 sections for “subtle” and 10 for “not so subtle.”


Actually 10 is a number I pulled out of my ass. I'm not sure you would even need 10 to start off with.

1. General
2. BDSM
3. LGBTQ
4. SciFi & Fantasy - werewolves, vampires, aliens, robots, gods, etc
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

Again, a subtle and not so subtle section of each would suffice to please everyone in "the great erotica versus smut or porn debate".

I'm not entirely sure where this should end up .....

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/393341-squash-sex/

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 874

JohnnyBlaze said:

Actually 10 is a number I pulled out of my ass. I'm not sure you would even need 10 to start off with.

1. General
2. BDSM
3. LGBTQ
4. SciFi & Fantasy - werewolves, vampires, aliens, robots, gods, etc
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

Again, a subtle and not so subtle section of each would suffice to please everyone in "the great erotica versus smut or porn debate".

I'm not entirely sure where this should end up .....

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/393341-squash-sex/


I was thinking last night that I might not need 10 sections. Because I was like “listen, I have a damn open mind and I can’t think of 10 things!”

I’d put the flower one you posted in general. Unless there is a name for sex with plants that I’m not aware of.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4110

DaisyGrace said:

I was thinking last night that I might not need 10 sections. Because I was like “listen, I have a damn open mind and I can’t think of 10 things!”

I’d put the flower one you posted in general. Unless there is a name for sex with plants that I’m not aware of.


Whoreticulture!

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 874

JohnnyBlaze said:

Whoreticulture!


Way to make me spit coffee everywhere!


Brynn
Brynn
SweetnSimple
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 12

I love Whoreticulture!!! Sign me up for sure!

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing these new sections hopefully in the near future

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3335

JohnnyBlaze said:
Whoreticulture!


I as well laughed...

However , , so many flower scents...

I was the "Amber Essence" creator , of the company ,
many , many years ago...worked with the most erotic
and mind altering scents over years ( all natural )

How would we term sex with one from Rivendale under a bonsai tree ?

Hobbitual Whoreticulture ?

Go to page:
Go to: