Go to page:

multiple account blocking

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2382

lepperochan said:in all seriousness though, yes there's the tech savvy trolls who could dodge such measures. there are also those who aren't so tech savvy. at the very least it would take those one's out of the equation.   I don't see the problem

yup, also agree, that's a really concise way of putting it

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Great idea if doable.

I just blocked Nelson because anyone who sends me a private message that starts "Hi Sweetheart" and is younger than my children, deserves to be blocked. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one.  
Makes me want to spout profanities but I'm trying to be nicer.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:Great idea if doable.

I just blocked Nelson because anyone who sends me a private message that starts "Hi Sweetheart" and is younger than my children, deserves to be blocked. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one.  
Makes me want to spout profanities but I'm trying to be nicer.

Lol Mags. He tried it with me too. Gave me his email address and phone number. Wanted me to be a god fearing woman who would obey his every command.

How I laughed.

I did report him but I don’t know if anything was done about him 🤷‍♀️

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

What a tosser He's a plago too. I've already grassed him up to admin.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said: What a tosser He's a plago too. I've already grassed him up to admin.

Fab. I also said I was married. Not that that apparently matters to Nelson. By the way that number after his name is his alleged phone number.

Internet, do your worst.

poet Anonymous

This guy. In case any other women recieved a marriage proposal. And yes, two of his three poems are plagiarised.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2294

I remember when that nelson guy posted in the
Welcoming Party
and he posted (i'm assuming HIs) a penis and a spill
and his profile said he is a devout CHRISTIAN!!

immediately i had a problem and PM'd and confronted but did not get the time of day.
Eventually, (again, I'm assuming) Admin deleted that penis.
But that should had been  A BIG OLD RED FLAG.

Some worthless pieces of sh*t don't care how blatantly bold and shitty they come into a place.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

I’ve saved the pm that f*cker sent me back on the 3rd of March ( refer to the image above ), unopened.  But if you guys want to see what it says, let me know on this thread and I’ll post the image of the message here as well.

By the way, he, she or it ( some of these spams are robots ) was here earlier today so nothing’s been done.

🐾

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Jade-Pandora said:I’ve saved the pm that f*cker sent me back on the 3rd of March ( refer to the image above ), unopened.  But if you guys want to see what it says, let me know on this thread and I’ll post the image of the message here as well.
🐾

It probably starts something like this

HI Sweetheart
Can you please lend me A few minutes to talk to you please...Just want to express myself....the way I wish to be with you...i truly love ❤ you from my Heart ♥

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Two others I pm’d Warning of this clown ( who we had already blocked ) told me what he had written to them, and all the notes are varied, their’s less subtle. I finally opened mine... definitely a disappointment.💩

😴

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

What a C.U. Knob-Cock.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017