Page:

Photos

poet Anonymous

Would it be possible to implement a system where a person could save a photo with the draft of their poem for later posting? Similar to the recently added feature for including author's notes. Which is an awesome feature, I might add!

MsAntiMatter
Lost Thinker
Joined 7th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 8

Not a bad idea, you can lose the idea for multimedia with all the other images imagined in a day.

poet Anonymous

I’d be all for this suggestion. It’s good to keep things altogether where drafts are concerned. Similarly if we had the option to add other multimedia to drafts (video / audio) that would be smashing also.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

FromTheAsh said:Would it be possible to implement a system where a person could save a photo with the draft of their poem for later posting? Similar to the recently added feature for including author's notes. Which is an awesome feature, I might add!
This seems like a perfectly reasonable idea

I'll add this to my project board. I'm working on some other things at the moment, but I will get to this at some point.

poet Anonymous

Awesome! Thank you so much for considering this option!  

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 825

I've often thought it would be nice to incorporate the multimedia option into the composition stage so that both poem with image can be previewed at once without having to publish the poem and add the multimedia later. But maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I think what Ash suggests would solve this issue.

Page:
Go to: