Go to page:

Groups

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

admin said:re. erotica group, definitely something I'm contemplating for the future, but I need to ensure it's done in the right way, so watch this space.

The thought of such being in the wrong hands ......

* shudders *

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/the-igloo/discussion/

its not exactly erotica, but tits are mentioned once.

{Insert cool name here} has begun

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

I need some assistance regarding "groups" from the knowledgable.

I belong to two groups. I thought they were quiet and nothing was happening there...

When I visited them, they both have some posts and comments etc.

How does notifications work for groups, because I don't seem to be aware of when new stuff happens in the groups.

I'm sure it's just the blonde in me, but it seems I'm missing something, feeding my FOMO.

Blue Skies at ja
Al
=)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Mr Blaze and I are on our first cuppa and our eyes have barely focused, Al, but somewhere in the maze of posts - maybe here maybe the dispatch box - there is one from Webmiss about group notifications.  

The issue was it resembled facebook with so many of them ( caused me to drop a few ). There's a way you can join yet not receive notifications; seems like that's what you did?

I'll see if I can locate the post later on.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Ahavati said:Here you go, Al.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/9759/135/

Thank you so much!

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

RevolutionAL said:I need some assistance regarding "groups" from the knowledgable.

I belong to two groups. I thought they were quiet and nothing was happening there...

When I visited them, they both have some posts and comments etc.

How does notifications work for groups, because I don't seem to be aware of when new stuff happens in the groups.

I'm sure it's just the blonde in me, but it seems I'm missing something, feeding my FOMO.

Blue Skies at ja
Al
=)

HI Al,

When there's a new group discussion created you should get an alert. Also when there's a comment or reply to a discussion you started, or have contributed to (made a comment on).  If you "Clear Notifications" on your alerts, then you won't see any group discussion alerts which predate that.

Please let me know if things aren't working as outlined above.

Go to page:
Go to: