Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Miss_Sub said:I reject the idea of repentance, because repentance implies the notion of sin, which I don’t accept. I am just a human being, having a human experience, doing the best I can do. Sometimes I screw up. That’s human nature.

Edit: Rehab by Amy Winehouse. Amazing track. And one I relate too perhaps a little too much.

Your opinion on whether we are truly free or are we pre-destined?

repentance - was meant in the broader sense in the question- not in religious vein, like someone seeing the light and coming to their senses. Some major screwed up fellas like Blair, Bush, Putin,The rocketman etc..

well pre destined is the beleif..somehwat in relation to karma.. and if we go by that..it'd not be totally/truly 'free'

your opinion on the same?

Pondrr
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 41

I don't believe the two are opposed to each other. I believe no one can make us do anything, the choice is always ours. But I also believe that certain things are thrown at us to help us grow and learn. We make a choice and I suspect that if we don't learn from it, it may be thrown at us again and again. I believe we are meant to grow.

Would you want to know the day you are going to die?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

No. Who would? If we know, won't we be living in fear, in constant adrenaline rush? (which is bad for health, that'll shorten our lifespan then we'll die before our time is up.

Would you? I mean wanna know?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Only if I had a terminal disease so that I could plan accordingly and go out with a bang so to speak.

Have you read Pride and Prejudice?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

not yet, but I have a save copy on my ebook. is it any good?

whale
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 24awards
Joined 9th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 233

Pride and Prejudice are never good they are eternal sins ☺️what are your virtues

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 180

I believe that each one is had our own journey we pave. Good or bad is up to y the decisions we make.
Do you believe in karma?

poet Anonymous

Short answer: Yes.

In a crustacean fight over a piece of Gouda in which a lobster is armed with a knife and a crab is armed with a rolling pin, which creature would come out victorious?

(Which FYI is not a good thing to ask in an interview situation when they say “anything you would like to ask us?)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

no idea.. will have to wait for the chef to arrive and make good use of them both

straightest dude/ chick you've come across?

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017

I don't understand the question but here goes nothing. I've not had the pleasure of that as of yet ?

What is your poem?

zosogirl7
Chelley Bean
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 10th Oct 2017

Mayfair Witches by: Anne Rice

what was the last book you read about?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

i read about emily dickenson then read a few of hers poem.

Are them happier in your absence?
are u happier in their absence
dothey miss u?

poet Anonymous

1) Apparently
2) Apparently
3) Apparently not.

What’s the one movie you’ve watched that had an impact on you as a person?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

The Hours
..I can't express how it has impacted me but I feel like it has

If you could have any cat what cat would you want?

poet Anonymous

Himalayan chocolate point. They are the most gorgeous cats. Not fair to get another cat with my boys being the age they are though. They’re little old men who don’t need these younguns running around biting their tails lol

Have you ever held a snake or a tarantula?

Go to page:
Go to: