Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

poet Anonymous

I laugh a lot, and I’m seldom serious. Mostly because it waters down the fact I’m largely falling apart. I’d rather laugh than be sad. I dunno about anger. Most people tell me I’m a fkn treasure. 😇

Do you think there’s a pressure or a social norm for men to not show as many emotions as women do?

SourMelon0313
H
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 6th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 215

In between men-
yes, but I do not believe in between women and men there's pressure...
But I believe it's just the genetics than a social norm.

Do you think the genetics is inescapable in defining who we are?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think genetics are a part of who we are, they define what our body is, eye colour, height,  hair etc. but I don't think it could define us as a person

do you think eugenics could be the way forward for humanity ?

SourMelon0313
H
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 6th Oct 2017

I think eugenics would be a way for artificial humans, but not humanity.

Do you think we humans are the only "humans" in this world?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think humans are destroying the world and other humans. in terms of the earth and it's eco-system it would be much better off without us

..but to answer your question. I dunno

Do you ?

SourMelon0313
H
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 6th Oct 2017

I think our world contains more than just the "world" we know and are aware of,
in this "world" as we know we are the only humans to our "humanity",
but I believe there are far more than this world than to our humanity.

What destruction do you think is worse?
Destruction of minds, or destruction on our physical form?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

not sure, I look at people like Steven Hawking who has sufferd the physica and is still probably the greatest mind in the world. if I had to pick one, so would say destruction of the mind

what do you think of the theory all colours and races of people should breed together in order to make a less colourful people's to end racism and other differences ?

SourMelon0313
H
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 6th Oct 2017

The difference of colors and races is what makes the world beautiful,
all colors and races should breed with different races and colors if willingly to their soul, but not to take different colors away.

What do you think is more beautiful?
One's difference  in minds or difference in form?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I don't think they can be compared. beauty is beauty.

I think beauty of form for an individual is a mathematical thing contained in our dna, so it's beyond our control. beauty of the mind is different ( I think) it's unpredictable. I suppose a preference might be easier. ie which do I prefer. in that case I would say I dunno

have you ever thought something more beautiful than another thing ? what was it, where was it, what time did it happen, and what was the pollen count for that day ?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

That sounds like half a dozen on one hand and six on the other. Though I'll say 'form' as that can encompass both mind, body and spirit. Its not really what the mind, body, or spirit is, but how it is presented and portrayed.

(Surely all colours and races breeding together would make a greater variety of colours and races and making racism theoretically less likely. But people can form ranks on the most arbitrary basis regardless of how little they differ.)

What would your first thought be if you suddenly woke up one day and had changed your race/colour?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

"(Surely all colours and races breeding together would make a greater variety of colours and races and making racism theoretically less likely. But people can form ranks on the most arbitrary basis regardless of how little they differ.) "

https://youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

came across this the other day, thought fuck it I'll watch it for the craic. found it interesting in terms of the propaganda.  wondered if there is some crazy rich fuxker with that kind of stuff in mind  

..sign me up. my intimacy's lack many many races ( all but northen European ) I'll take some for the team

........     ........      ........      ........     ........

get the fkn bass gutar out and see if I can play better. I'd be amused, worried, happy, angry, confused, worried, baked, happy ..bigger

name something which is perfect

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16067

A baby's smile, swish of a puppy's tail...a simple unconditional I love you. To me those are perfection.

What is your idea of perfection?

poet Anonymous

Someone who can sing back to me.

If a turtle loses its shell, is it naked or homeless?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

no shell,  no turtle. no way

Should housing be a civil right ?

Go to page:
Go to: