Ask The Person Below You A Question.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Elizabeth Taylor

Do you think well defined collarbones are not given enough attention?

InvisiObliv
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 233

why would they, it's just a bone that every human has. most have to be super skinny to have a defined one

what do you think the world would be like if everyone was judged by their heart?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

The judges would be dulled to feeling and pity, and although there would be plenty of good intentions there would not necessarily be much action or progress. Then again the Egyptians had the 'The Weighing of the Heart' so perhaps it is a good thing.

Do you understand the concept of 'Ka' or would you like some unexpert explanation?

InvisiObliv
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2017

I do not understand the concept of Ka.

what is the concept of Ka?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

'Ka' in Ancient Egyptian theology is the 'vital essence' of a person; their life force and driving energy, and one of the five parts of the human soul.

Was that interesting?

InvisiObliv
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2017

I most definitely want to learn more

what was your favorite subject in school?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

how to escape unnoticed playing truancy

did you enjoy school ?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16191

Sometimes.

What was your first hard cover book?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

A readers digest collection.

Do you enjoy reading fiction?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I prefer reading friction

is there anyone you want to murder ?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

plenty! some were already dead too (one just recently assasinated a few days ago... thou not by me)

Do you think you could actually kill somebody?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

not really, with my conscience, I will go crazy if I ever did it...

dont you think a killer, murderer, army soldier had to convince himself that he is right or convince his conscience that killing is a must, and would you agree, a killer needs a certain level of brain washing to do that?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I don't think you can compare a murderer and a solider.  I think a soldier's motive is one of survival and patriotism, kill or be killed.  So I guess there could be a level of brainwashing to become a patriot.

I think a murderer is either a natural born killer or is somebody who becomes so mentally fucked that they can't see reason and make a serious error in judgement by killing someone for some fucked up motive.

Why do you think society has become more politically correct of eating disorders such as obesity and more comfortable with the concept "big is beautiful", but seemingly more insensitive and openly critical towards scrawny and weak stick figures without a second thought?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

The conspiracy nuts would say that its the fault of advertising, fashion and food industry (also partly by pharmaceutical and tobacco company)

Do you think they could be right?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I mean, fast food companies maybe, in a small way, I suppose. I personally think it's just part of the PC culture push to flip society upside down and inside out, which is really unwise. I'm all for love and not bullying people but telling obese people they're beautiful and healthy isn't a good or compassionate thing. I find it rather sad myself.

Am I wrong?

Go to page:
Go to: