Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

Summer, summer,  summer... I love the sun and the warm weather... I enjoy a nice rolling thunderstorm on a hot sunny day...  

Ireland? I hear it rains there often,  is that where you are?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

no. far away.

ever heard of the land of the horizontal rain?( no am not there either)

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I've heard it in passing, but not sure where it refers to...  

Best vacation spot

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

a national park near home

best form of kindness? letting go or holding on?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Rests entirely on the situation, purpose for doing either and the person... See I believe it's not what we do that makes us kind or not it's the motive behind our decisions that determines the value of the choice

What's the difference between blind obedience and appropriate subordination

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

one is leaving the eyes redundant- the other blanking out the ear to instructions from own mind and/or others. both to humans is devaluing another human, less your  talking about consensual adult relationships

has antichrist arrived?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I don't believe so,  though it seems to me were are definitely nearing the revelation prophesies, in my opinion.. We still have a long way to go before the Antichrist

Your thoughts?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

few more to confirm but our admired friend Lep has indeed made me think probably he is here...

how important is rhyme in a poem? to  you and generally?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I personally have this internal need to make poems rhyme,  I am trying to break away from that...  But when I read poetry or hear spoken word it doesn't affect my outlook on a poem.  In general I am a great lover of music (with lyrics) so rhythm and rhyme tend to pull me in

Why is it so hard to write a poem that doesn't rhyme

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

During the harmattan,when your lips think of being thick as the best option to survive the whipping of the atmosphere.

Does harmattan hurt you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

it's hard enough to succumb to rymless poetry. I think for me anyway it was because all the poetry I had read up until joining this place ryhmed.   next time you write a ryhmeful poem, go back over it and replace the ryhme words with a synomin ...if that is indeed how to spell it

problem with looking for an antichrist is it takes you out of reality. the reality is there are always a number of people we would call an antichrist active in the world ...always.

how much debt will you be in by January

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Over $3,000 but I am hopeful that my tax refund will be at least twice that...  We'll see I guess,  I play it easy during Christmas, just debt I've racked up through the year...  

On the Antichrist subject,  I agree there are many we could "pass" as the Antichrist... But do you believe the Antichrist is before the second coming?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I don't believe there will be a second comming. I don't believe the first comming was legit:

if you check God's and their prophets relating to this time of year you'll find many prophets were born of a virgin in around the 25th, they all died and all rose again three days later. a lot of these prophets predate Jesus by centuries and they span all over Europe, Africa, and the east

anyhow, There are sects and such trying very hard to usher in the revelations. prementionef Zionists would be one

how many different religious text a  have you read

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

In depth only two,  I have dabbled in a few others but don't concern myself with the "religious" standards so to speak,  many messages are the same,  treat one another well,  love and seek knowledge of higher understanding... I am a spiritual person but find religion to be very self serving and close minded

Could everybody be right about religion? Meaning could every single religious group be correct in their belief systems at the same time?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think, religion had the potential to be a very strong link in humanity, that's to say most if not all preach peace and understanding

...I get my religious teaching from meme's and family guy. I think I'm fluent in all major religions and can name all 350million plus Gods in India

I think the trouble with religion is its full of people, and run by people. a disaster waiting to happen :),

you see the future, its unchangable. life is worse than shit for everyone. including your grandkids and their children ..anachory, slavery all that carry on. worse than hell. couple of weeks later your daughter tells you she's pregnant. what do you do

Go to page:
Go to: