Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

Upon the decline of certain crimes that only apply to a certain movement, I have found are no longer enforced outwardly. Checks and balances

Are all these forums so deep yet open and nonjudgmental

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

well, people are people, and i believe most, as found by their conduct here(call me naive) are non-judgemental..  or at least i would like to believe so

your  answer?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

in my own country, our first proclamation of independence called for separation of churh and state. fact is though, the revolution didn't pick up until the second proclamation was proclaimed and god was at the helm

the reality here was the church were brutal in their dealings with the people. I mean brutal

they're still finding mass graves of children who died in its care <~  ...in its care

if ever there's an example of what church and state do together it's Ireland

also, a fine example of how to govern locally is Brehon law. I think localized governance is a decent option

would your law enforcment shoot you if you boxed one in the face ?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I don't often get involved in speakeasy forums, but I have greatly enjoyed the conversation tonight/this morning...

I hope tonight isn't my only interaction with those of you who have part of this conversation, will you follow,  read, comment and stay in touch?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

They shouldn't, if a citizen isn't armed deadly force should not be used,  imperfections do exist

In Ireland do you go about boxing with law enforcement agents?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:in my own country, our first proclamation of independence called for separation of churh and state. fact is though, the revolution didn't pick up until the second proclamation was proclaimed and god was at the helm

the reality here was the church were brutal in their dealings with the people. I mean brutal

they're still finding mass graves of children who died in its care <~  ...in its care

if ever there's an example of what church and state do together it's Ireland

also, a fine example of how to govern locally is Brehon law. I think localized governance is a decent option

would your law enforcment shoot you if you boxed one in the face ?

yes, if i box an enforcing cop who's holding a gun.
RebelePhoenix said:I don't often get involved in speakeasy forums, but I have greatly enjoyed the conversation tonight/this morning...

I hope tonight isn't my only interaction with those of you who have part of this conversation, will you follow,  read, comment and stay in touch?

surely, our peers here are good fellas(mostly);-)

what's your view on the way the Amazon Indian tribes that've actively avoided contact with outside world, so far?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I find it Almost incomprehensible how such an accomplishment is even possible. Then again, being forbidden to visit such places and the threat of death can be major players in such a successful avoidance of integration

Is such a situation proof of self governing bodies successfulness

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

RebelePhoenix said:They shouldn't, if a citizen isn't armed deadly force should not be used,  imperfections do exist

In Ireland do you go about boxing with law enforcement agents?

i'd leave the question to the folks from the Emerald.

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

When a spoilt apple has a good body...

What's need of feminist movement?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

there is always need for all kinda movements, just don't take them  to the lengths extreme..

are you a feminist?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

cold_fusion said:

i'd leave the question to the folks from the Emerald.

I have. got  stripped hancuffed and  beat by three after ...it was worth it :),

feminism is confused.. what does it aim to achieve these days ?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:

I have. got  stripped hancuffed and  beat by three after ...it was worth it :),

feminism is confused.. what does it aim to achieve these days ?

i wish i had the perspective or at least spent a day living the life of a woman in today's world to truly answer the question. Therefore, i'd leave it for the peers of the appropriate gender to answer that question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

there's a thread somewhere on the subject. some interesting female perspectives. personally I think rights should be for people. rather than dribs and drabs.

it's easy to forget we're people. plain and simple. I am a person, so are you who reads this

would  you care what colour eyes/ hair/ skin I have, if I can walk, who I love, what education I have, what music I like, football team, etc ?

Dr_MANCHILD
Thought Provoker
1awards
Joined 22nd Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 169

I care about some of those things a lot, others not and some not at all. However, all of those things have an impact upon your life/you as a person, so there's a context in which each is relevant.

Which is better multiculturalism or assimilation?

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

Taking proper and intense observation of the thing and drawing,on one part a positive conclusion and on the other part a negative conclusion.

How does one obtain stars on DUP?

Go to page:
Go to: