Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

i believe everybody's born good and special at some or  the things/abilities otherwise who would appreciate  a Da Vinci?

biggest frustration re the society today?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

The ever present destruction of man,  be it war or abortion, drugs,  diseases, division within every home.  Self centered people and the superiority complex

Are these problems global or focused only in countries that are viewed as "First World"

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

not necessarily. That  would be stereotyping, as war, scourge of substance abuse, division are part of every society i've come across so far.  some would correlate more to wealth and that could partly be explained by the instability or lack there of found in the societies. When your mind is focused on survival there no time to left for recreation of any kind.

will there ever be end to  war(s) theoritically and practically?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

After thousands of years, we keep fighting, from family to neighbors then across land and sea...  I see no end to war, no end to the excuses for why "There's a need" I stand behind my beloved warriors but all the while I know the true reason they March and defend has nothing to do with our families, but a power struggle between other men

I don't believe we will continue much longer with things the way the progress, your thoughts?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

i used  to think on similar lines, yet according to some cold/hard evidence we live in the most peaceful  of times in history, If the look purely on statistical evidence regarding human conflict and mortality rate from them.

do you keep  a skeptic eye out when your gut says the news is too good to  be true?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Absolutely, our spirit dwells in our gut, we are electrically wired to sense motivation and intent..  I rely heavily on intuition

Sixth sense?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

if gut says, I tend to listen. be mad not to. it's the single most important input in any given situation

how important is the law to you. if law says no does it stop you, are you a non conformist adventurer  

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

yes. all humans and animals have it.

was religion ever kept away from politics? is it kept truly away in the so called secular societies? if yes then why do politicians try to use it as a tool to fool the gullible populace?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I abide by the laws of my land until or unless it interferes with my morale and ethical standards... The laws in place in some places that are not my native country may not  outside with my values... How practical is the law and does it infringe on the basic rights of another person? That is how I decide...

Speaking of law,  many laws are established but not enforced,  do you still follow them?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

like jaywalking on an empty road at night? not always. others, yes, for the conscience tells you that's  the right thing to do

do you?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

The separation of church and state is a myth,  Religious beliefs were instituted long before the government and many people practice religion above politics, and their belief systems often influence their political views... Side note, In many cases governmental figures often utilize religion to persuade majority even if the figures don't intend to follow through with the promise (and in many cases don't follow these beliefs at all)

Why was separation of church and state incorporated

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

coz people were frustrated with tyranny in the  name of religion/ in the cloak of religion.

do you think  we're kinda repeating history with hatred being fanned on all sides?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Trivial laws that do not infringe on a person's right to life,  often times I ignore or don't even find myself facing such decisions (look up outrageous laws in the US, you will understand what I mean)

Are laws and policies important in a civilized society

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Absolutely, we are carbon copy repeating history,  and much of the hate is being falsified and spread by governmental institutes, everyday citizens (except for fanatical and extenuating circumstances of course) are I directly affected or not even aware of such "hostile environments"

How do we as everyday citizens step in and change the tide of current society issues and make an impact

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

yes they do have their place otherwise humanity has a tendency to go overboard especially when it comes to primal fears. people still fear working women, voting women, without laws how do we achieve that?

to what extent is their necessity? when do we start overgoverning ourselves?

Go to page:
Go to: